Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
XterminatoR said:
ash u doing a event for halloween?
wouldnt worry bout that playerkiller, ull be banned soon ur cheats r so obvious, just a same noob0r didnt get a screenie of u runnin while para'd in slate kr, got fraps workin now so u best turn em off if u wanan keep ur character kid :ppunk:

RoNeZ

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 2, 2004
Boro
on the subject of thaone when i banned him he had 15 sabukblades and 8 armours lol all (M) hmm where did he get thaat type of money so fast lal his char gone for good but is now un ip banned

Hog12374

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 3, 2004
uk
Bon said:
was minized for about 30mins came bk with u all zoomin around so i was just runnin about hopein to maybe go thro 1 of u and see if ne of u cried cheat, knew some1 would lol cry babys :cray:

Na What not ball **** when ur tabed out and u come bk into mir every 1 is gone and u run into ppl.

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
RoNeZ said:
tbh i r pissed but didnt spawn mobs tbh all mafia (well most fubu and webby sound also thought pork are safe) i dont spawn mobs and ill admit i recall ppl places (if they lvl to go there) if there red and ask because i like 2 pk and hate 2 be red so i recall but i DO NOT AND NEVER WILL SPAWN MOBS FOR PEOPLE so say what u want

PS: cable u wertcomplainin when i recalled u slate kr with saskia

tbh u all pissed coz i spawned mobs 2 kill pets and u when afk lvlin in slate kr

i havent complained about u recalling ppl places once, and im not pissed about u killing afk lvlers, since i wasnt afk lvling u made lvling easier 4 me by getting rid of them

i am however annoyed about catching u spawning FreeExp for DAVIDS, then denying it, then saying it wasnt u (when i ask who could have been u dont answer), then saying it wasnt DAVIDS, and saying it was a wiz with wiz shin, so again i ask u to name just 1 person who was on and using wiz shin at the time, and u go all silent...i caught u, be a man and own up, i dont think any1 would care if u said sorry and then didnt do it again tbh (and delvled ur m8)

/Fellony

DemonicSoldier

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 18, 2003
Birmingham
RoNeZ said:
on the subject of thaone when i banned him he had 15 sabukblades and 8 armours lol all (M) hmm where did he get thaat type of money so fast lal his char gone for good but is now un ip banned

well me and ThaOne save up money as we had plan to make jadakiss, there only 10mill each.. not hard to get that money, thats only 230mill

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
sock.php

Hope this helps to people who look inside the thread.
/JadeFox

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
DemonicSoldier said:
well me and ThaOne save up money as we had plan to make jadakiss, there only 10mill each.. not hard to get that money, thats only 230mill
lol u mean usin the refine bug and gettin loads....

he also has loadsss on his new character DeathDrop or DeathsDrop cant remember name.

wots gone wrong with ur pc ash o0 1st mob lag.... then mobs disapearing... now npc's r disapearing.... cant play the server now lol. no mobs, no npcs ;x

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
i think sum spawns need to be capped, so spawns stop when somany mobs r there, atm places like slate kr just keep spawning, and late at night no1 is there 2 kill em, hence the mob lag

/Fellony

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Hopefully the new mongen which Bon& Wakku sorted out will decrease mob lagg. Ill be upgrading my RAM soon from 640mb to 1gb.

NEW IP: 212.139.39.131

Sorry bout down time. I installed zone alarm, & it crashed my internet and network :(

MrBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 14, 2005
Gothikas Bum
just dl'ing mir 1.4 now. cba with WoooL at this moment in time so im gonna try this server. hope u got some good guilds kick mafia ass :middle:

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
lol @ lazy****..gm spawnin darklords killin em
they dropped like 5 god items
and o look whos now got exact same 1's....davids..wot total bs

Status
Not open for further replies.