Insomnia Mir2 Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
lololol swicked, anyways back on the topic, the server is unorganised, sort it out or it will go no where.......

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
daydie said:
lololol swicked, anyways back on the topic, the server is unorganised, sort it out or it will go no where.......

considering most servers go "no where" the servers not unorganised, hence why peeps play it

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
If you know how to make a server MATE, then you will know its unorganised... i think the server its tottaly patter now...

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
daydie said:
If you know how to make a server MATE, then you will know its unorganised... i think the server its tottaly patter now...

lal sure u do, i aint ur "mate" if u dont like the server get off this thread and go spam sum wer else

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
have ya heard ya self ya little ****ing faggert, and your ****ty server "waste lands" sounds like 1 map, silly little basterd, and what was with the " i aint ur "mate" I was taking the piss ya ****ing faggert, and i was on the ****ing subject b 4, as u can SEE i sed its patter now, so shut the **** up (Y) sorted...

wanadoo

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2005
daydie said:
have ya heard ya self ya little ****ing faggert, and your ****ty server "waste lands" sounds like 1 map, silly little basterd, and what was with the " i aint ur "mate" I was taking the piss ya ****ing faggert, and i was on the ****ing subject b 4, as u can SEE i sed its patter now, so shut the **** up (Y) sorted...

bye rep and reported post :) , sad lil kiddie abusing on a forum tryin to act hard

daydie

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Aug 26, 2004
U MEAN THREAD **** ME, ARE YA ALL BORN IN A FIELD. jesus..... and this last post, inabit

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Aaaawwww dam u lol, was gunna put my char afk like now while im at college, but the servers down and theres nonew IP or anythin posted.

So thats my plan out da window -.- lol

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol Sam, u dnt exactly go out either :P ur only out cause u HAVE to go to college :P

Status
Not open for further replies.