Interlude

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
Re: Interlude MiR III

but ur working with lapta meaning ur banned from lomcn

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom

but ur working with lapta meaning ur banned from lomcn

Server has nothing to do with lapta in any way Just being run under his forums to get more players.

Plus the server doesnt have donations for items so I dont see why it would be banned :)

Last edited:

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006

Despite that I bet it lasts longer than any of your servers. :)

and i could care y ????

Server has nothing to do with lapta in any way Just being run under his forums to get more players.

Plus the server doesnt have donations for items so I dont see why it would be banned :)

lol mir revenge is banned from advertising any servers donations or not

mapadale

I will be keeping an eye on this server and the moment it does show any signs of donations for items/levels then it will be fully removed from the advertisement section and advised to Admins that you be banned on a perm basis Rich.

@Joe

It doesn't matter who Rich use's to get his user count up, or who's address is used. Just as long as no reference to the said server is mentioned.

Now on another note, there's nothing new about that image at all. Infact the image itself is ripped from Woool and is also included in the avenge data files, but not only that in about 90% of the data files flying around these days.

@Rich

I'm allowing you to use the name, but one instance of any donations for items/levels and I stick by my above comment.

Last edited:

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom

I will be keeping an eye on this server and the moment it does show any signs of donations for items/levels then it will be fully removed from the advertisement section and advised to Admins that you be banned on a perm basis Rich.

Now on another note, there's nothing new about that image at all. Infact the image itself is ripped from Woool and is also included in the avenge data files, but not only that in about 90% of the data files flying around these days.

Theres more in the server mate also it is new to mir3. I didnt say 'Never before seen' and even if it is in '90% of the data files floating around' at least some of us can be bothered to go looking and using rather then the servers over the last few months that say up for 3 weeks then go offline.

The server isn't mir revenge. the legend of mir2 server was banned from advertising.

And why keep a close eye on the server and single it out, I thought the new rule was that any server having donations for items would be removed from advertising. Surely you could be showing the same amount of notice on other servers.

mapadale

Theres more in the server mate also it is new to mir3. I didnt say 'Never before seen' and even if it is in '90% of the data files floating around' at least some of us can be bothered to go looking and using rather then the servers over the last few months that say up for 3 weeks then go offline.

The server isn't mir revenge. the legend of mir2 server was banned from advertising.

And why keep a close eye on the server and single it out, I thought the new rule was that any server having donations for items would be removed from advertising. Surely you could be showing the same amount of notice on other servers.
I'm showing the same amount of notice on all servers, including the ones that are live.

But Rich, your reputation does proceed you in relation to past servers as well as other events. So yes unfortunatly I will be keeping a close eye on it.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom

I'm showing the same amount of notice on all servers, including the ones that are live.

But Rich, your reputation does proceed you in relation to past servers as well as other events. So yes unfortunatly I will be keeping a close eye on it.

I have no repuation, it was all speculative rumours started by MasterQ who also infact even said that he made it all up and was the one e-mailing my dedi company and attacking my servers.

If I had a repuation it should be for the amount of work i've done for lomcn, its mir3 and mir2 development but no one ever thinks of me in that way because of the rumours that were started back then and admins didnt check up on it they just jumped the gun.

Also it was over a year ago? And explain 'other events'?

mapadale

I have no repuation, it was all speculative rumours started by MasterQ who also infact even said that he made it all up and was the one e-mailing my dedi company and attacking my servers.

If I had a repuation it should be for the amount of work i've done for lomcn, its mir3 and mir2 development but no one ever thinks of me in that way because of the rumours that were started back then and admins didnt check up on it they just jumped the gun.

Also it was over a year ago? And explain 'other events'?
I'll speak to you on msn, as not to hijack the thread.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

rich server sounds good, and i can actually say i don't think i have seen that mob before mind you i ain't played mir for a while lol =).

also this hasn't even got the name 'mir revenge' if i read correctly it's called 'revenge' so it really shouldn't be getting banned from any advertisment section?

i could be wrong though.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom

3 of the 25+ new mobs

screen0013zm2.png

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield

seen one of them on village server mir2 was pretty kool =) other 2 are nice.

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006

bloody sexy mate.
ivc played quite a few of ur servers i must say nice work in all just a pitty didnt last
good luck bud

Reactions: T0MMY

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006

u never play olymp or EI, or JOB servers ????

ye looks gd but make sure u give **** all to lapta is it ur own dedi ???

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007

Nice New Bichon as well :P

/Jenix

Hardly new, seen that map used countless times, most notably on phoenix and taral, many good memories of riding out of that place and camping uw ent :P

Status
Not open for further replies.