Internet tough guy... video.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
That wasnt the slightest bit funny. Good Idea tho but could have made the video alot better. :)

And yes it does remind me of some people on here then you find out they are also like 12-15 years old lol.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
←|Blade|→;558602 said:
That wasnt the slightest bit funny. Good Idea tho but could have made the video alot better. :)

And yes it does remind me of some people on here then you find out they are also like 12-15 years old lol.
what like you? :P

yeah i thought that was funny good find MentaL

/ancient

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Was expecting something else tbh....didnt find it funny, would of been better to show you what he was actually typing to get the point across but oh well.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I think this thread was more about Mental flaming LOMCN but meh(could be wrong). It wasn't a great video to show internet tough guys. Made really poorly actually lol.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Yeah, ok it had a point, but it wasn't funny really.... if it had showed what he typed etc then it wudda bin funny, but still not a bad find mental ^^

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Yeah, ok it had a point, but it wasn't funny really.... if it had showed what he typed etc then it wudda bin funny, but still not a bad find mental ^^

u say ud like to see what he was typing bcoz it wouldve been funny but then you would get sum people saying he wasnt acting hard n all that ****.

the film had a point to make it made that point was entertaining leave it at that.

futura ur hiding behind ur comp a bit there post a pic m8 (Y)