Discussion Invasion Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
The servers great, gm tries to tailor to everyone, would reccommend to play, it’s a solid grind, it is difficult now so many ppl are in lategame, but easy catch-up and it’s just a solid grind tbh, gotta put a good amount into it but it’s fun, but then is pure pvp only when u reach endgame/fishing for the extra odd stats

Defo better than his prev servers by miles
Post automatically merged:

Gold sinks are never ending so there’s always something xD

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Some people won't agree with me here, but I definitely think Mir 2 is at its lowest point for a long time.

Every server that has released over the past 3 years has had all sorts of controversy and poor management, the sole exception being Banshee imo.

It all boils down to who's running them in the end, and there's 4 servers atm (Euro Reborn, Primordials, Banshee V2 and the new Chronicles, from what I can see that have great potential with people who actually care about making a solid server that lasts, and I really hope they succeed because we all need it atm if we want to continue enjoying Mir as it was back in the day.

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Some people won't agree with me here, but I definitely think Mir 2 is at its lowest point for a long time.

Every server that has released over the past 3 years has had all sorts of controversy and poor management, the sole exception being Banshee imo.

It all boils down to who's running them in the end, and there's 4 servers atm (Euro Reborn, Primordials, Banshee V2 and the new Chronicles, from what I can see that have great potential with people who actually care about making a solid server that lasts, and I really hope they succeed because we all need it atm if we want to continue enjoying Mir as it was back in the day.
That's why I haven't even bothered playing.

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017

Even then, after 2014 mirs always been and has gone downhill, even 2010+ tbf, when crystal was at its peak was nice, but yes we just gotta enjoy what’s out now, what we had in the past will never happen again sadly

Reactions: Pusha

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Even then, after 2014 mirs always been and has gone downhill, even 2010+ tbf, when crystal was at its peak was nice, but yes we just gotta enjoy what’s out now, what we had in the past will never happen again sadly
I think mir its much better than 2014.

Files are getting better, server by server, the GMs are getting more experience etc.

Who left the community left because of other games such as WoW, Diablo, CoD, LoL, and such.

Its like a normal cycle, the ups, downs, peaks, repeat.

Reactions: Symtax

ibby

I'm a massive prick
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2017
I think mir its much better than 2014.

Files are getting better, server by server, the GMs are getting more experience etc.

Who left the community left because of other games such as WoW, Diablo, CoD, LoL, and such.

Its like a normal cycle, the ups, downs, peaks, repeat.
Naw Mir peaked then, arti was the next big peak, but server was a letdown, and it’s just gone downhill since, server qualities etc most of them r shambles, this is m2, m3 I don’t know as I don’t enjoy it as much, but we all come back because it’s better than most games these days + nostalgia xd

jasonkent6

LOMCN n00bie
May 5, 2010
bufu here btw couldn't agree more with gold on these comments to be fair and he is a good gm i have to say and responds as soon as he has seen a message or and @ in discord not played mir in years really enjoying the server not going to lie keep up the good work @invasiongm

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
1691548869935.png
(I say this with evidence because you've just increased the level cap so their really should be 170+ players on right now).
But!
I do thank you for removing your multiplier, this is the first time ever ive seen your player count lower than 70 in 21 days, (24/7) (literally).
Hopefully you've realized now it's too stupid to keep on, considering it's breaking every lomcn record in regards to a dead server.
If you can keep it off then your server should have more players and yes you're an amazing coder mate!
(despite being banned from your discord which i dont care about, I wish you all of the best! ❤️)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
View attachment 32350
(I say this with evidence because you've just increased the level cap so their really should be 170+ players on right now).
But!
I do thank you for removing your multiplier, this is the first time ever ive seen your player count lower than 70 in 21 days, (24/7) (literally).
Hopefully you've realized now it's too stupid to keep on, considering it's breaking every lomcn record in regards to a dead server.
If you can keep it off then your server should have more players and yes you're an amazing coder mate!
(despite being banned from your discord which i dont care about, I wish you all of the best! ❤️)
102 online now...
Is there any proof of this multiplyer?

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
old but still: syntax you're comparing to vintage.
not sure now but untill at least sunday over 60% of vintages usercount where fishing/mining bots.
no matter if usercount was 70 or 140, you could login and count the amount of players in newbieguild and get at least 55-60% of total usercount.
almost all of them where characters with just 3 random letters.
EVERYONE cheats usercount (even arcadia has a completely faked/bloated usercount). it's something mir servers have been doing for at least 10 years (technically longer but i dont know exactly when we started doing this).

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
not sure now but untill at least sunday over 60% of vintages usercount where fishing/mining bots.
no matter if usercount was 70 or 140, you could login and count the amount of players in newbieguild and get at least 55-60% of total usercount.
EVERYONE cheats usercount (even arcadia has a completely faked/bloated usercount). it's something mir servers have been doing for at least 10 years (technically longer but i dont know exactly when we started doing this).

100% I never even look at the user counts on servers, you can get a feel for it as soon as you start playing imo.

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
102 online now...
Is there any proof of this multiplyer?
Hey man I don't really want to bring it allll up again, but videos & graphs were taken and looked into, and a few different investigations lets say of people logging in to check over the course of a few weeks pretty much explained it all.
Post automatically merged:

problem is thedeath i already checked Arcadias stats and they seemed completely legitimate, their was no concerns at all, and i know exactly what im looking for in every aspect, as i have dealt with botted stocks before. HK50 being a seriously big one. Zedina's server compares with about 60+ players at peak and so does Arcadia, seems completely legitimate to me. And yes i know about the vintage part where extra accounts were logging in e.g fishing/mining bots, again i already looked into this and it seemed far more legit than lets say another server in question... when manual accounts are being controlled by real life sources it's 20x harder to actually make the server still look botted on it's charts, but you can also take away a certain amount of numbers to account for the extra accounts which would being used to auto-mine or auto-fish, you can also login and record the entire map, all dungeons, all areas, and count it all up it's very easy, and goes hand in hand with checking chart stats.

Zed's never ever botted his server, i don't believe Arcadia has as that's actually causing traction, Elite never botted their playercount, and for every rinse and repeat server which ive seen myself, have not been botted, it's just too obvious and a lot of server owners ive known before have had very bad intentions with their servers, but again chose not to go over the top. It more or less seems like this is becoming a bigger issue now since Ben's last server which was removed from LOMCN.

Last edited:

astrix

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 16, 2011
i mean symtax isn't wrong. even if you take 50 miners . there is never above 50+ active players. you can literally go onto the rankings and it will tell you. Seems people are getting confused with arcadia using miners. while this is a multiplier like when ben * didn't have a clue he changed by mistake * right? unsure how you ever do that by mistake it literally says what it does. isn't no way he has above 70+ logged in you only have to check sz and other areas and like i said rankings clearly tell you who plays. when i played for 2-3days you had 29 people not even max lvl. you would never see different people. either he has different zones for mining or ill have to simply agree with symtax. This isn't no hate its just facts.. server has max 50-60 players any one who plays can clearly see this. And i get dan you may enjoy the server so hence your reply,. but lets be real about it atleast lol

Reactions: Jev and Symtax

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
Well I'll drop this in here as the last cannon to be fired from this all.
(this video was recorded at past midnight when the server is always dead.
Available in 720/1080p so it's easier to read
(there is also only 1 sz out of the entire server).
(i also added a description to the video a while back detailing everything)

Last edited:
Reactions: Pusha and astrix

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Well I'll drop this in here as the last cannon to be fired from this all.
(this video was recorded at past midnight when the server is always dead.
Available in 720/1080p so it's easier to read
(there is also only 1 sz out of the entire server).

Says it all really.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Can't say much on the topic because of a nice little complaint put in by maybe the OP of this thread (Can't confirm nor deny that)

But... the usercount is faked, the MirServerConnection.cs is 100% modified, wonder why that file wasn't shared with staff.....

op can smd

Reactions: Symtax and Pusha

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
Can't say much on the topic because of a nice little complaint put in by maybe the OP of this thread (Can't confirm nor deny that)

But... the usercount is faked, the MirServerConnection.cs is 100% modified, wonder why that file wasn't shared with staff.....

op can smd
he showed me via anydesk ( he offered I didn't ask) there is definitely those people logged in, whether or not its all the same person, don't think any file has been edited, he scrolled the online list showing them online, there is also more than 1 map, go in and type @map

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
he showed me via anydesk ( he offered I didn't ask) there is definitely those people logged in, whether or not its all the same person, don't think any file has been edited, he scrolled the online list showing them online, there is also more than 1 map, go in and type @map
Showing you the online list means nothing, I asked him multiple times to show me the one file which has been edited in 90% of the cases of user count alterations. He refused !

(I won't say anymore)

Symtax

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 3, 2016
Worthing, West Sussex
I mean with all of the graphing/charts, in-game world being so small, video evidence, multiple people to back this up who have previous experience on the server, people who have also questioned the player count in this thread for months like no other server not even Bens, Ben just got exposed and caught red handed, it's pretty clear to say somethings going on.

But if you choose to not login and actually view this yourself then the assumption of him showing you via anydesk an online list which would only equal to what he has set it via an external file, doesn't really equal a lot.

We all know for a fact right now each Mir 2 server really is only consisting of 50-60 players as this is very legitimate, and I'm pretty sure we're all on the same page when it comes to him doubling his player count, as it would make sense, 40 players seen in total, 80+ counted on his viewer count, it would make sense if he had roughly 60 players on now a days as his view count is always equalling to that of 120+.

Theirs a ton of in-game stuff which also proves this, gg market, market in general, theirs not a lot he or you can really defend regarding this, but anyways this is boring now, his servers dead and sabuk wars only have 20 players minimum literally one single guild all by it-self, which would make sense for a server with 40+ players.

But hopefully others realize how low the count in Mir 2 is right now and we're all in need of more good servers! Have a good day everyone ^^

Last edited:

Martyn

Smir.co.uk
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 24, 2003
Kent - UK
But if you choose to not login and actually view this yourself then the assumption of him showing you via anydesk an online list which would only equal to what he has set it via an external file, doesn't really equal a lot.
I did go online, he teleported me about the maps, showing different mining maps, mostly full of people mining, at the time there was even pvp in town with 6-8 people odd fighting, already been discussed via in staff section tbh. if its fake the only thing it'll do is hurt it more, as people will go on expecting a busy server, town pvp, boss fights etc and not get anything, where as there are some people out there who just go on smaller(ish) UC servers to play and chill ( myself inc)

Reactions: Jev