Solved Invasion Script For Oma Cart

KingOnMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2011
Anyone help me out plz would like to add a omacart that moves from one side of bw to the other.
Not 100% on what i need to do lol think i could do with like an invasion script or something.

someone help plz !! :D

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

ty for the help lol

God33344

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 1, 2005
it would be a pain to have to do it everytime you logged on but you could make it a custom command only GM's can use tostart it like @omacart + mobplace which would spawn him and make it go to a location across BW, but then you would need a guard or something at its destination so you could put into Qfunc (onkillmob) to spawn another and repeat the process.

only way i cn see it happening without you having to manually spawn it everytime :p...unless u only want it to spawn once? specify these nd ill help ya :D

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Usually if you don't get a response it's cos people can't help :/

You could maybe use the GM command @mission through the Qfunction?

(@mission allows you to spawn a mob at x y coords and have it move to other coords and stay there. Guards ignore mobs on missions though)

Upvote 0

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
You would use the robot.

example.. Omacart will spawn at map 0 x27 y27 and goto map 0 x330 y330. and in the AutoRunRobot you can make it run the script when ever.

#act
Sendmsg 0 "OmaCart is being delivered"
MISSION 0 330 330
MONGENEX 0 27 27 OmaCart 0 1

Upvote 0

KingOnMir

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 24, 2011
Did it the night i put the post on didnt try it lol just put a post up for abit of info

ty anyways :)

Upvote 0