Iphone 4s

Join Discord

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
buyin a iphone 4s (white) of my mate later for £220.00 was wondering if thats a gd price (64gb)
and wht are the phones like in general?

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
iPhone 4S is a girls phone. New ones out now and it's much bigger (manlier).

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
wouldnt bother getting any i phone tbh allways relese another new 1 like 3 months after soon there be i phone 6 out then 7 3 month after

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
It's how they con people, they make a crappy one with bugs then bring out another less buggy and crappy one and people fall for it, it's unreal lol

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
Thugz apple life. i've had an iphone 3 and i was near to drop it into rubbish.. slowly like hell, it have same options like an android phone.. you only pay for the market of the apple, insane prices for mobile

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The iPhone 4S can do everything (minus a couple of things the iphone5 can do). Thats the trade in price at Envirophone i think too, so seems like a good deal. I like my Iphone all-be-it i only use it for texting and few apps & surfing web.

The buggy bits funny as everything has bugs, and the last few updates worked across all platforms, so the 'new device to fix old' is rather funny.
Not to mention everything has to advance. By integrating features yearly, it makes users adapt and use them. Whereas if you were to update every 2-3 years, the amount of new features would cause head aches. All products do this, Samsung have already started talks about the S4. Even game consoles release 'updated models' like the Xbox with curved edges, or the Kinect ready xbox.. etc, isn't just an Apple thing, although people just get on a hate craze to iPhones as they didnt suit them.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
No, it's just a con see it how you like, my opinion is my own, not you or anyone else will ever change my mind for me.

Not a hate craze, just smarter not to buy iPhone after iPhone.

Snufkin

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 27, 2011
All products do this, Samsung have already started talks about the S4. Even game consoles release 'updated models' like the Xbox with curved edges, or the Kinect ready xbox.. etc, isn't just an Apple thing, although people just get on a hate craze to iPhones as they didnt suit them.
Yes but remember the jump from xbox and ps2 to xbox 360 and ps3? Took how long and how many people got headaches? Not many.

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
My Dad and two brothers got the iPhone 5. Cool phone but definitely not worth ~£50 pm (imo).

4s Siri work yet? My friend's 4s siri wouldn't work with UK businesses. iPhone 5 does though, I assume 4s would as well.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
4S would sell for over 240 to a phone shop so yeah it's a good deal... even if it is white!

wouldnt bother getting any i phone tbh allways relese another new 1 like 3 months after soon there be i phone 6 out then 7 3 month after

What ridiculous logic, then you may as well not buy anything ever... "why buy a car when they'll just make a faster more fuel efficient one".

Oh and for the record, iPhone releases are a year apart and if you're clever enough you'll stick to what I call the "full cycle". (skip one phone)

Only have a 4 atm myself as I'm waiting for stock at my local phone shops but a mate of mine who has a 4S reports that Siri is much more operational and useful with iOS6.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I have the iPhone 4 and I'm in no rush to upgrade it. The best purchase I@ve ever made. Period.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
I must point out that im not a fan of the iPhone what so ever, however I do need to clear things up for a few people who seem a bit misinformed.

There is a new iPhone every 12 months, android phones are released much more frequently. iPhone 4s was out this time last year iPhone 4 the year before that, they dont contrary to peoples belief release every 3 months.

If you just want a phone to do the job, they're perfect. they do what they need to do with minimal fuss.

Personally, im much more of a play with it and see what it can do (I have a samsung galaxy nexus) a pure google phone which you can do lots with, modify andriod etc.

To answer the initial question £220 is a good price if its in good condition and not jail broken.

iPhone 4s and the iPhone 5 both run the same OS, (iOS 6) so the only differences you will notice between the two are the size and a better camera on the 5 really.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Thinking about getting an iPhone 4S, as my Blackberry Torch went on the blink :(.

Get a 5 you stingy ringworm.

To answer the initial question £220 is a good price if its in good condition and not jail broken.
Nothing wrong with it being jailbroken.

the only differences you will notice between the two are the size and a better camera on the 5 really.

Size, weight, speed, camera, screen resolution, 4G (in a few years)... oh and a much better battery life.

Last edited: