Ipod nano - black or white?

smoochy boys on tour

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
blam do you ever stop saying things about people and keep on topic? i bet u neva get warned either for doin this :S

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
no he doesnt. and a week or so ago i believe somebody made a thread saying 'should every1 be treated equal?' and i believ the majority of us, including mods said yes... but blam seems to be brown nosed

Link267

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 7, 2006
mmmmmmm, hes a bit wierd then. tries to make out thaT hes sumthin but he isnt ? he trys to stand out. be the odd one. draws attention. loved1 what colour ipod do u sujjest?

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Loved1 said:
no he doesnt. and a week or so ago i believe somebody made a thread saying 'should every1 be treated equal?' and i believ the majority of us, including mods said yes... but blam seems to be brown nosed

so a post was made, votes were made, so what?

Blam is currently unwarnable due to services he provides, deal with it.

DayWalker™

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2004
Middlesbrough ! Smoggy!
iPods are rubbish they run out of battery life really easy, i had a Black Nano 2 GB then it broke, broke again and i had enough, so i took it back and got a Sony NW-A1000 20GB Black, they hold more songs, are more reliable and dont run out of battery life so fast, with a Price tag of 179.99 i think they are pretty damng ood.

/Stan

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
black ipod deffo tbh

@jealy : sujjest = slang sort of. called speed type. for example, wht culur do yu sujest?

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Loved1 said:
black ipod deffo tbh

@jealy : sujjest = slang sort of. called speed type. for example, wht culur do yu sujest?

But you put 2 j's in making it the same lengh ass the properly spelt word?

-Err, £500 for a Ipod? I for one think not.

-For £179.99 you can get a 30gig black video ipod which is far better than what you got.

1. Has 10gig Bigger HD
2. Colour (dont know if yours is or not)
3. Video
4. Good Branded Name (Quality Is The Key Thing Here)

/Tofas

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Loved1 said:
black ipod deffo tbh

Hows typing sujjest faster than typing suggest dumbass.

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
Loved1 said:
black ipod deffo tbh

Sujjest/Sujest as opposed to Suggest? Is it really that hard to mvoe your fingers 2 palces to the left and type the correct word? heck you have to hit the same key twice so its not really any extra effort.

"wht" - is the "a" so hard to type? chances are your fingers will be over the a anyways so why not just hit it?
"culur" - as opposed to color or colour? 1 chagne of letter / extra letter
"yu" - Am I the only one here who finds "you" easier to type than "yu"?

geez, The people of today, what ever happened to the days when people typed properly :/

I can HALF understand it on a phone (Altho with predictive text its not all that much harder to type full words like us sane people), but when you have a full sized keyboard, why do you still feel the need to "typ lyk yr a fkin mron" (Trust me it hurts me more to type it than for you to read it)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
I can type normally if it really bothers you to that extent. But i find it easier and faster to type short term

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
Dataforce said:
Sujjest/Sujest as opposed to Suggest? Is it really that hard to mvoe your fingers 2 palces to the left and type the correct word? heck you have to hit the same key twice so its not really any extra effort.

"wht" - is the "a" so hard to type? chances are your fingers will be over the a anyways so why not just hit it?
"culur" - as opposed to color or colour? 1 chagne of letter / extra letter
"yu" - Am I the only one here who finds "you" easier to type than "yu"?

geez, The people of today, what ever happened to the days when people typed properly :/

I can HALF understand it on a phone (Altho with predictive text its not all that much harder to type full words like us sane people), but when you have a full sized keyboard, why do you still feel the need to "typ lyk yr a fkin mron" (Trust me it hurts me more to type it than for you to read it)
What happened was people thinking bunking is cool