Is It Possible To Make a Ranged Wep Like Bow?

25gee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
Just wondered is it possible to make a ranged wep like a bow sorta like an archers wep if any 1 has ne ideas leave here thx

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Again its one of those many things (basically everything thats not hard coded into the server) that carn't be done unless you have the complete mir source code and know how to change everything in it etc. So basically you could safl bet that this will never be done.

/Miles

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
ye like excerist said. u just make it a spell. but you cant assign it to only be used when u got that weapon on unlike m3. Can do it with a ring/brace/neck, jus not a weapon :(

25gee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 6, 2003
so basically i cud get graphics for wep n make spell so only assigned to ring so u could need bow n ring to use properly?

that wud b a lil crappy =/

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
yeah, u could do all sorts but it'd be like the horses, u just get to see it ut its not the real item if that makes any sense, basically if u add/replace a magic (i would recommand adding) then u change the sounds with either nothing or like an arrow sound ripped from another game or just ranomdly found on the net then i reckon it'd work, as for stuff like images etc i'm sure u could rip one from another game like soma or something and the arrows, well take ur pick i mean u got zuma archers or archer guards...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It'd be good if you could have bows, i dont know why they didnt add it to Mir when they made it, a good skill.