is it possible?

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Hi All is it possible that the Server Editor for mir2 dont work vor LS-Server and the second Question. How i make a GM acc?

i hope noone wanna take a gun now for me:))

Hazuki

VIP
VIP
Apr 14, 2004
United Kingdom
The Mir2 server editor will not work on any Mir3 files. Secondly in your Envir folder theres a txt file called adminlist.txt, add you character name to that all you will be a gm.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
If i understand it right the Data i need to change like wepaon names etc are Monster.dat, Stditems.dat and Magic.dat. i have use Kaoris Decyrpt and Enyrypt tool but i can´t act it what ever i do, the last is ever a *txt file not a *.dat again. What do i wrong ?

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Might be better if you use the full sql files Amenovis that way you dont have to encrypt/decrypt files (i.e Holley 3.38)

I dont have them on me so you'll have to find a download here or ask someone else

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
If they are working on a LS server i would be glad if someone can send it me

(A CruleDragon Server) i have tryed first to get him run but there he say me ever Setup.txt is damaged ....) Now the LS Server is running i know how to change the front and most inside. So long that is all running i will try to understand that one first. i have search inside Lomcn for GM Commands and found manny but not one of those work is it possible that LS Server manny things are totaly other *hehe

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
there's decode and encode. when you are done translating or modifying the file, you have to put the txt file back to dat by using encode.

not sure what you are trying to do on !setup.txt

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
Yeah thats what i have done.

First i have decode the file and get a stditem[1].dat.txt.decoded
than i have put it to encode and get a stditem[1].dat.txt.encoded
than i have open stditem[1].dat.txt.decoded and have save under stditem.dat
than i have open stditem[1].dat.txt.encoded and have save under stditem.dat

all of those dont work the server doesnt read it and say me not enouhg virtual memory

than i have encoded the stditem.dat.txtdecoded with encrypt. it was the same server could not read that file :(

i will try again all maybe i have over seen some thing

Edit: iam to stupid it doesnt work :(

Last edited:

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
I don't get what you are trying to do

you have stditem.dat
put it in and decode -> stditem.txt

edit it in excel, save

put it in and encode -> stditem.dat

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
yeah i would but i dont get a *dat file i ever get a *dat.txt if i encode with encrypt or without.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
have i done and than the server dont wanna run if i put in the old one it runs

i have put the crueldragon server on another pc to see if its maybe easier but i cant go in i have search for all ip´s to change i have made account and i can log in but after the login mirror the mirror with the name come and i dont can go next step to create a character what is there wrong ?

i hope i dont make u to confuse i must see what is possible what work how it work ever thats me *

And a very big thx for ur help again :)

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
what if you try my step without "editing" the decoded txt file

just decode and encode right away.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
k now 2 the 3 rd time i have done with edit without edit and the server EVER dont run if i use a stditem.dat after decoding encoding with rename without rename.

if i put in the original it works again