Is this complete bull, or are we all going to be dead by the year 2014?

Join Discord

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Meh, i should have read the other crap they had on there :p
Got me thinking for a bit last night though.

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
..... but it was on a car advert! it said "we only have 4bilion years left, lets make the most of it"

And it was in a key stage 3 science book :P .............. oh maybe it is false then :p

akira87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2005
Some scientists say mankind's best hope would be to build a "space ark" and hightail it to the Andromeda Galaxy, 2.1 million light-years away.

Haha you read that bit and still had the idea it might be serious HAHAHAHAHA

Grim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2004
Yes it's true, when the time comes you should lie down and put a paper bag over your head.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
Lionheart said:
but the earth is ment to end in 4 billion years when the sun corrodes and blows up :) lol

yeh that is true, ****e meself in physics class video was saying the sun is gna explode n earth will burn n everything only at end of film they said it was in millions of years to come lol

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Reminds me of when i was readin the sun newspaper, and it said that woman headmistress was doing an assembly, and she started telling all these primary kids that a comet was going to hit the earth and that they should all say goodbye to their parents and loved ones and all these kids got relli sad and crying and worryied.

When police intrviewd her she said she was only teaching them to savour every day! lmao class

NeoTrunks

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 30, 2004
Chesnut said:

OH NOES!!!1

Cartoonklein_Tornado-earthq.gif

" #5633: The dreaded Earthquake-enhanced tornado being hit by a radio-active meteor event" :p

Last edited: