Isolation Mir2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
IsolationMir 2.3

Current Status: Online
Server Name: Isolation
IP:
Forums: s3.invisionfree.com/isolationmir

Client: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WG5TTW1P
Maps: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2GJIYMV [These have been updated since the main client so please apply these to the main client after download!]
Exe and Ini's: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YH5ZHFTW

Map Update!

10/04/09

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSNB2E50 - Includes:

Boars
Cross Temple
Wooma Dungeon
Spider Cave.

Exp: Varies where you level, 1-50 is pretty simple but level 50+ gets quite a bit tougher.

Gold: Gold is pretty tough, not too rare but not easy to get alot of, also gold will be a valid currency within the server rather than people only selling items for other items, it will be needed!

Stats: Stats change depending on what items you have but if i had to put a label on it i would say med stat, balanced DC/MC/SC ratio.

Drop Rate: Things like para's, pro's etc are rare, also books such as TDB,Blizzard,Curse are also rare. Also items within the server are not very rare to get the basic set but to get a class specific set you will need to work that extra bit harder and hunt for that little bit longer!

General Server Info: No euro maps at all, well not as such.... by this we mean if you are looking for BDD or Bug Cave, your out of luck as you will not find them here, Although you could find a few suprises along the way!...

Also we like feedback from our players, so if you do decide to play our server you are very welcome to leave your comments on what you think we could have done better and we will definately be considering changes.. We have already implemented some changes that players have told us they would like done better ingame.

Maps: As said before you wont find the old school euro mir maps but what you will find is a multitude of new exciting maps you can hunt on with a boss or two on each map, This includes a large Genetics Lab, where some experiments have gone wrong and now the humans that once worked there...well you will see for yourself!!

Magics: Again as said before most higher level spells will be rare! but that wont stop you hunting as you can still get most of your basic spells for slaughtering those monsters as you go along.

Quests:
Many quests ranging from Collection Quests to Kill Quests, some npc's are hidden in the caves you need to kill in also, so search around!

Sabuk Wall: On of the key components of owning sabuk wall is that your guild get use of a special repair npc! Also use of the local Sabuk cave!

Pets: If you are a wizard or a taoist then you are in luck!, When ingame press Key9 and see what you can get for your level!

Subclass System: The subclass system in Isolation is made up of two choices..to choose a path to follow you will need to reach the level 60 mark, and then again if you manage the great feat of level 100 you gain a greater path choice that will also allow you to gain a powerfull ally!

Well thats all i have to tell you at the moment, Updates will be regular, got some more quests on the way!

Also just to add, we havent had much experience making servers so opinions would be nice to hear ^^

Hope to see you all soon!

Last edited:

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
The server had a good first three hours but there were some noticeable things we need to change...

Adding
============
Store NPC (Cause it wasnt there for some reason)
Repair NPC (Cause it wasnt there for some reason)
Some leveling Caves (So you dont just have to be in the level specific caves)

Editing
============
Drops are being altered slightly
Exp is being altered slightly as well

It wont be down for too long...

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Also we are adding a new quest line, which is merging in with the new caves we are adding with some new mobs for you guys to slaughter ^^...

2 Quests are being added (Including the one mentioned above) and just shouldent be to long now, quick update:

Adding
============
Store NPC
Repair NPC
Some new caves

Editing
==========
Drops being altered
Exp slightly changed

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Map Update! [also added to first post]

10/04/09

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PSNB2E50 - Includes:

Boars
Cross Temple
Wooma Dungeon
Spider Cave.

We have completed what we were to do update wise, im extremely tired from my 49hour day lol :P so might go to bed, just going to check everything is in and ok then will edit this post when it is back up! :]

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
The drop rates on books and items are far too hight(1-49 caves), you need to lower them abit, also lower the items needed to quests 25>10?

Also a suggestion, when more players will come online i dont think they will like to see this msg : Admin : Log now server going down....maybe some1 is killing a boss his almost dead and u reset server, it isnt nice, u can loose players like that

Last edited:

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
The reason the drop rate is high is because of the 25 item quest, also to make sure people get the books they need

Might just take out the books and add a book npc instead, that should help also if i am going to reboot the server i do give 5-10mins notice, i dont just go "Log now", as i know that can be frustrating.

Thanks for your input though its much appreciated, if you have any more ideas on how we can improve the server could you post them on our forums? :D as we are open to suggestions!

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
The reason the drop rate is high is because of the 25 item quest, also to make sure people get the books they need

Maybe make that quest 10 items. 25 is difficult considering 40 bag space.
Plus the reward for the starter one isn't so amazing. Considering its just the easy items to get from the next cave that can only be worn when you are able to hunt the cave. :cray:

MadeInEngland

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 21, 2004
Reading
lol what a **** racist boring server. like i said same kit same hunting places and high lvls pk and steal bosses? nice! this is more like a 1.4 server-.- noob

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
needs someone monitoring the server to stop the blatant racism happening, apart from that, pking is part of the game and everyone doesnt have the same kit lol

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
i am monotoring the server with the other owner of the server but there is only so much we can do, if you do see racism please take a screenshot and post it on our forums... s3.invisionfree.com/isolationmir ... and it will be dealt with accordingly

also i have said we are open to new ideas and suggestions so instead of going "what a boring server" try tellling us how we can improve it and we will try, but no feeback/suggestions = i dont know what i can change to make it better for the community...

currently im not able to be as dedicated to the server as i wish to be, due to real life issues, so my co-owner is trying to do his best as am i, as it stands we are currently discussing bringing it down until the real life issue isnt so bad (my mother is in hospital at the moment), but we are trying to keep it up at the moment and i am working on the server when im not working irl or visiting... but please be patient and make suggestions on how we can make our server better for you!

There is a thread on our forums asking for suggestions also, so please post there.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Posion is way too strong, it ticks for about 13 every half a second and it lasts for ages -.- can only just out pot poison on its own

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
nothing has been changed in the db for poison, theres only 1 spell that has been touched and thats energysphere, but ill look into it, thanks for the feedback

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
delete/ban the character "ih8s***skin" for a start... who ever that is deserves to be banned from lomcn as well tbh.

Spyro18

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 1, 2004
Watford, England
Due to some IRL issues with the server host the server will be going down for two weeks as i am unable to monitor it from where i am accordingly. It will be down from 10pm tonight...
It will be back up in two weeks or so with a complete wipe and a lot more additions to the server. All of the feedback we have been given will be taken into account and implemented...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Status
Not open for further replies.