Item Shape Help!

smoochy boys on tour

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
I can make items fine, I can make it so you can see the item in your bag, on the floor, and in the window where you view your items, but what I can't do, is to make the weapons show up in my hand on my actual character on the game. (same with the armour, but not got onto that yet)

Look, I can't explain it, so im gonna post some screenies.
Images00.jpg

Images01.jpg

Images02.jpg

As you can see, its just making the wep and arms show up on my in-game char I cant do, everything else I can do fine, like jewellery and whatever.

/kizza
/adam

koni

V.I.P
VIP
Mar 14, 2006
Southampton UK
go through the hum.wil file, each male image is a new shape so naked man is shape 1
base dress man is shape 2
and on and on

same with the weapons, look in the weapon.wil file each new image is a new shape number ie: wooden sword = shape 1 , next weap= shape 2

and so on and so on, if an image looks different on the floor then it does in your bag then the images dont match the correct image numbers in the item.wil, stateitem.wil and dnitems.wil, so for example shape 20 is a hp pot small, it needs to be a hp pot small in a three wil files so image 20 is a hp pot small in all three if its not then no matter what you do the image will be wrong on the floor on char and in the bag

Upvote 0