Item Stores

smoochy boys on tour

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
Has anyone got any idea how to make a store for an item so a player can store as many of said item as they want?

I was looking at the StorageBox script, is that the type of thing i'm looking for?

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
i am not sure but i think you might need to hex the M2.EXE in you server folders to make it biger like say if you wanted to make it so you could hold more gold you would have to do this atm am working on make my bag interface bigger if thats what your after

Upvote 0

stephenking

I HAVE A DREAM!!
Developer
Aug 28, 2005
Netherlands
Has anyone got any idea how to make a store for an item so a player can store as many of said item as they want?

I was looking at the StorageBox script, is that the type of thing i'm looking for?

if you just want to be able to store a particular item you could best use the storagebox script imo offcourse this will give you an item instaid of a npc command

Upvote 0

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
if you just want to be able to store a particular item you could best use the storagebox script imo offcourse this will give you an item instaid of a npc command

I know it can be done as i've seen it on an NPC on a diff server. Perhaps i have to use the same type of script that killcount uses, loadvar etc

EDIT: All sorted xD i decided to learn about the variables thing and after 15 mins it works perfect

Last edited:
Upvote 0

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
grats m8 good work dont meen to be cheeky but can you teach me lols i am still bit lost with vars and such :P

Upvote 0

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
ok that would be awesome take ur time m8 no rush but ty very much:D
then i will be able to make some even better npcs :brows:

Upvote 0

Spoon666

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 12, 2005
South West Wales
[@main]
#ACT
var integer human store1
goto @main1

[@main1]
#SAY
Hi, <$USERNAME> \ \

<Store/@storeitem> <$HUMAN(store1)> Stored <Take/@takeitem>

[@storeitem]
#IF
CHECKITEM Item #
#ACT
LoadVar Human store1
CalcVar Human store1 + 1
SaveVar Human store1 ..\Market_Def\Store\Variables\Integral.txt
sendmsg 1 "Item Stored"
TAKE Item #
goto @main1
#ELSEACT
sendmsg 1 "You don't have the required Item"
goto @main1

[@takeitem]
#IF
CheckVar Human store1 + 1
#ACT
LoadVar Human store1
CalcVar Human store1 - 1
SaveVar Human store1 ..\Market_Def\Store\Variables\Integral.txt
sendmsg 1 "You have Taken back 1 Item"
GIVE Item #
goto @main1
#ELSEACT
sendmsg 1 "You don't have any Item in store"
goto @main1

might need a few tweaks and set the folder paths to where u want the integral.txt saved works perfect for me.

I'm using Ragnors files but RaGEZONE server programs because i think they newer versions

Upvote 0

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
brill ty but am using td files :S but will wiz thruw it as i learn pritty fast so ty again m8 awesome bud :D

Upvote 0

neo1uk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 12, 2007
nar i find that hard to beleave tbh ur probley right and on the plus side theres a .doc with loads of help npc crap that will help to tbh :)

thanks again m8 :)

Upvote 0