It's always good to catch the *******s...

smoochy boys on tour

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
A LOT of people try and con me (MirSales) - it's just how these things go.

This guy paid by PayPal and ages had gone past and he hadn't received his address-varification letter. He was refusing to accept the refund.

I copied the address he had supplied, but changed the house number, completely, and asked him to check that we had got the house right. He assured me that I had.

- Just a small victory, but made me laugh at least. It's good to catch people red-handed like this, forgetting where they live.

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
yee super news, if my eyes didnt bleed everytime i visited your site, perhaps i would be inclined to point and laugh at the stupid prices.

as hate so politely put it:

No one cares MrSam.

Infact, i hope someone does con you

just noticed your sig:

Hehe... I'm so stealthy. I ninja-mod-edited my OWN sig. FIGHT THE DAMN MACHINE!

gimp.

MrSam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 31, 2005
ipixel said:
yee super news, if my eyes didnt bleed everytime i visited your site,[\QUOTE]

Because I turned down your offer of a new-design? (Or, to be honest, never got around to accepting it)?

Well you guys'll be glad to know that I was hacked and lost a helluva lot. So it prolly won't be around that much longer. So grats I guess.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Argh shutup Pyraine, be a completely disrespectful ignorant prick again and I'll ban you - yes, this is your warning.

Same for you pixie and Hate.

/Leo

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
MrSam said:
Well you guys'll be glad to know that I was hacked and lost a helluva lot. So it prolly won't be around that much longer. So grats I guess.

Sam, while i empathise with your problems, I do feel you made an error of judgement through choosing mir, and LomCN of all places.

I mean, honestly, look at the average LomCN user. No money, no pubes, no brains. Not exactly the ideal customer, eh?

Still, unlucky about the breach....

Rick-e

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2003
Brighton, UK.
¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:
Sam, while i empathise with your problems, I do feel you made an error of judgement through choosing mir, and LomCN of all places.

I mean, honestly, look at the average LomCN user. No money, no pubes, no brains. Not exactly the ideal customer, eh?

El oh el.

Tell it like it is.

Floyd

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 2, 2004
¤]´)÷¤--§îr Äürøñ--¤÷(`[¤ said:

well 2 outa 3 aint bad.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
auron that is so generalising its not fair i have some money, not sure on the other two things,

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
LeoCrasher said:
Argh shutup Pyraine, be a completely disrespectful ignorant prick again and I'll ban you - yes, this is your warning.

Same for you pixie and Hate.

/Leo

disrespectful? yes

prick? yes

ignorant? no

but i deserved that, because the sponsor is higher than me, and no i'm not being sarcastic =\