Its been a while.

smoochy boys on tour

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Evening all.

Its been a very long time since i was active on LOMCN and even longer since i was actively playing Mir. - Life, University and onto Work creeps up on you very fast! bearing in mind the last time i played i think i was still in School :S

I recon only a few active old members will remember me.

Anyhow. out of the blue i decided to log on and have a look around. see how servers have changed and whats new, whats old. so i was thinking i might take a server for a spin, dip my toes back in.

Anyone (with genuine input) got a recommendation (please dont just mention a server because you play it) of a well established server.. as i said it may be interesting and probably a laugh to play a little bit again.

What Versions are most severs running these days? im amusing that the old 1.4, 1,9(inc ledu) are old an dead, and never discussed? what about 2.3?

Anyway. would love to get a nice update of life around here.

Cheers
/Dan

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Fiveheros just started Saturday just gone was opening, easy to catch up, high rate. Around 150-200 usercount in day from what i've seen. Only thing up worth playing in my opinion or chronicles but good luck catching up.

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
Wow Tai. your still around? its odd seeing old names popping up around the place :\ Yeah i had a look at the server list before i posted this thread. thanks anyway though. So these crystal files - what are they about?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
New files coded from scratch by our own members on C# instead of Delphi :strawberry:

D4N0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2007
you say coded from scratch? they must have had a base to go off? ill have to jump onto a server and have a look. Im assuming they are better in the way of more ability to change things?