Its Dark12345's Birthday

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
But I can't remember if I like him or not so I need info from some T:A members about it. Also I guess this can serve as his birthday thread and for the moment I can say:

"Happy Birthday Dark"

If I find out I do hate you for something Ill edit it to "choke on your cake" or something, although I don't think I dislike you for anything.

Edit: This is the first Birthday thread ever started by me, so If I do dislike you, im going to have to ****ing kill you.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Then once you change it, if you do dislike him, it will then be deleted, as it will then be a direct flame ;).

Happy birthday Dark.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Then once you change it, if you do dislike him, it will then be deleted, as it will then be a direct flame ;).

Happy birthday Dark.

At which point he is denied possibly the best Birthday thread he could ever get. What kind of twisted moderator would deny a 15 year old a Birthday thread from god himself? Go home and think about what you said.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
It's just amazing what having little to no friends can do to a person.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
At which point he is denied possibly the best Birthday thread he could ever get. What kind of twisted moderator would deny a 15 year old a Birthday thread from god himself? Go home and think about what you said.

What part do I need to think about?

At the moment the thread seems fine, as you dont virtually dislike this person.

if one of your cronies decide you dont like him, you will then change it to "Choke on your cake" - That to me will be a direct flame, which will resolve in this thread been deleted, and maybe even an infraction.

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
lol @ "Choke on your cake"!

this **** is whack!

Happy Birthday.

@ The Mods -
Wow, calm down as he hasn't changed anything yet, i can't believe Ragnar has gone totaly off topic with the comment he gave, without even mentioning Happy Birthday.

/Ash

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
it's took you this long to notice?
Happy bday for yesterdays..hope your jelly and ice cream was nice.

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
thats why you never would want a birthday thread ;)