Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
if u wana start play a new server i advice u dont start play izar coz gm are romanias
and like all the time some of them are"NOOBS"
symarius zeen>> started like normal players but now they got GM powers>
whats the point of the game if u cant be stronger than them> they always gona be 1 step in front of u..
and if u kill them and drop items from body >>> they only say give back item or il ban u:)
what u can do ? QUIT>>> so if u want t start this server think first why waste ur time there when u can play on a good server where gm are nice .....and frendly-----
http://imageshack.us/gal.php?id=sJWsktTgx9Pe16WXmePU06g
well here u can see symarius is a gm and if u wana se what he say u can translate in google :D

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
I honestly would recommend that you change your password. The GM was threatening people that they'll on their account if they don't return the items. (Change it in a simple one that you don't use on other sites)

I saw that server fail from the start, wondering why people give it a try - This server is a future server for that weirdo that had DOOM server if i remember right?

Yea server doesn't seem worth playing, doesn't seem worth allowing advertising on this site honestly.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Izar? Isn't that ripmans server that's been around for years? o0

This isn't the original server, it's hosted by some idiot that probably stole RipMan's files somehow. I guess if it was the original server Ripman himself would've made the post and i guess that the post would contain more information then just the IP and a "Join us please." message.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
This isn't the original server, it's hosted by some idiot that probably stole RipMan's files somehow. I guess if it was the original server Ripman himself would've made the post and i guess that the post would contain more information then just the IP and a "Join us please." message.

the server files was to some1 called Stan that guy sold them to other one and now server is ALIVE

DaNNy IF u dont wanna play dont play go and learn mir and where u can get some kit`s .

I rly wanna a admin from forum to play ur srv to se how is blah blah to se these idiots lie !

BTW DONT BE MAD !!!!
HUNT FOR ITEMS
I WAS ON ALL NIGHT AND I MAKED A KIT U **** !!!

ZeeN

Last edited:

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
the server files was to some1 called Stan that guy sold them to other one and now server is ALIVE

DaNNy IF u dont wanna play dont play go and learn mir and where u can get some kit`s .

I rly wanna a admin from forum to play ur srv to se how is blah blah to se these idiots lie !

BTW DONT BE MAD !!!!
HUNT FOR ITEMS
I WAS ON ALL NIGHT AND I MAKED A KIT U **** !!!

ZeeN

Oh seriously, I don't even consider your server... I never played it and hope i won't get there. If it's true Stan sold the files he did a big mistake honestly, he should've considered the people who he sold them to...

Get some kits? Honestly from what i saw in that chat you can't get an item without someone threatening you to break into your account and take it lol.

Last edited:

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
Oh seriously, I don't even consider your server... I never played it and hope i won't get there. If it's true Stan sold the files he did a big mistake honestly, he should've considered the people who he sold them to...

Get some kits? Honestly from what i saw in that chat you can't get an item without someone threatening you to break into your account and take it lol.

Dont lie u dont even played it **** ^^ u chara name ingame is DaNNy lvl 39 war so gf DONT LIE !!!!!

We dont tolerate ppl who LIE !!!

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Dont lie u dont even played it **** ^^ u chara name ingame is DaNNy lvl 39 war so gf DONT LIE !!!!!

We dont tolerate ppl who LIE !!!

No, that's not me ... sorry. Why would I even play this server, If i may ask? Everyone knows my in game name is GnR... Never used Danny.

And I'm not lying, I'm telling the truth - I knew this server would fail from your post... Everyone knew that wondering people gave it a try at all lol.

Anyways : I think a mod/admin should close this thread.

GM's are a total fail, so don't bother to start it, the pictures sum it all up (use google translator if you don't trust me) - you will find everything.

Last edited:

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
I am actually willing pay to play 1.4 or 1.9 izar with a worthy gm like ripman.

Ripman

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Jul 22, 2003
Romania, Timisoara
Hello,

A lot of people contacted me these days asking if I opened Izar Server. This is my official answer:

I have no involvement with this Izar server (and I dont want any association), also I don't support the use Izar name in correlation with my name (Ripman). People are free to open any server because no1 has copyright on name or mir serverfiles, if someone uses a server name, only comunity can judge the server team, also for me is ok as long as comunity is ok with that. after all mir servers are hosted so people can have fun, the name is irelevant.

Good luck to team if they can bring a lot of fun for mir comunity.

People asked if i`ll open a new mirserver, unfortunately I`m not in Romania and don`t have time for mir2 atm.

If I ever open a mir2 server, all info will be available to: http://www.legendofmir.eu because me - Ripman - own this domain and will be used for any mir server I`ll ever host.

Any other server / that is not advertised from this LOMCN account and is not hosted on www.legendofmir.eu is not mine.

Thanks,
Ripman

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Hello,

A lot of people contacted me these days asking if I opened Izar Server. This is my official answer:

I have no involvement with this Izar server (and I dont want any association), also I don't support the use Izar name in correlation with my name (Ripman). People are free to open any server because no1 has copyright on name or mir serverfiles, if someone uses a server name, only comunity can judge the server team, also for me is ok as long as comunity is ok with that. after all mir servers are hosted so people can have fun, the name is irelevant.

Good luck to team if they can bring a lot of fun for mir comunity.

People asked if i`ll open a new mirserver, unfortunately I`m not in Romania and don`t have time for mir2 atm.

If I ever open a mir2 server, all info will be available to: http://www.legendofmir.eu because me - Ripman - own this domain and will be used for any mir server I`ll ever host.

Any other server / that is not advertised from this LOMCN account and is not hosted on www.legendofmir.eu is not mine.

Thanks,
Ripman

We don't allow the reuse of server names anyway unless given permission from the original owner. They won't be allowed to advertise here under that name.

floryn1234

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2010
hahahahahahaha nice talk ripy ;) ty for u suport i try do somethink for comunity but u seee errrr wtf people anyway Legancy continue Izar is up !! btw Ripy hello from Razhiel ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.