James Blunt

smoochy boys on tour

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
james blunt is crap, depressin he must be the most upset depressed bloke dat sings cus hes crap yeh... borin borin borin id rava listen to the sweet sound of pokemon theme tunes maaan, oh yeh...

oh yeh and avril lavigne is crap she looks like a man tryin to look like a woman who has had lipo sucktion on her lips

jealy plz give me good rep cus i fink my post is very helpfull so that other ppl wont listen to that crap, oh and constructive

fanku for ur time to read my msg goodnite and goodnye xxx

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
You fail at life.

And I must "Spread some reputation around" sorry.

Oh and please learn how to write correctly.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i love this song, so meaning full. io prefer his older songs to his newer stuff.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
james blunt is crap, depressin he must be the most upset depressed bloke dat sings cus hes crap yeh... borin borin borin id rava listen to the sweet sound of pokemon theme tunes maaan, oh yeh...

oh yeh and avril lavigne is crap she looks like a man tryin to look like a woman who has had lipo sucktion on her lips

jealy plz give me good rep cus i fink my post is very helpfull so that other ppl wont listen to that crap, oh and constructive

And yet they both earn money you'll never even look at, both are famous, both have other people throwing themselves at them, and will be long remembered in a time when even your great great grandchildren will struggle to remember your name.

Music is about connection, if you don't connect with it, that's fine. But don't bull**** everyone with your anecdotes about their lives, especially when you hardly live a parallel one yourself.

Put it this way, I don’t expect they have the time to sit around slagging working class body builders off whose contribution to history and heritage is about as substantial to a gnat trying to impregnate an elephant.

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
And yet they both earn money you'll never even look at, both are famous, both have other people throwing themselves at them, and will be long remembered in a time when even your great great grandchildren will struggle to remember your name.

Music is about connection, if you don't connect with it, that's fine. But don't bull**** everyone with your anecdotes about their lives, especially when you hardly live a parallel one yourself.

Put it this way, I don’t expect they have the time to sit around slagging working class body builders off whose contribution to history and heritage is about as substantial to a gnat trying to impregnate an elephant.

go sawell tbh, its a good point, i dnt get all this "chav" crap tho, i mean theres no meaning to it. and even recently theyve been adding "goth" (for all the chav we will call it that so they dnt get confused) music to them, like GnR Sweet Child Of Mine, and they love that o.O < that confuses me lol, after years of giving **** to all the moshers / goths (i wud say emos but even i give them crap for it lol) and then they go and steal our music

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK

omg meight what happened to you, you've turned into a 14 year old internet gangsta lol

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern

Shut up stoopid! your a fickooooo wiv a capital fuh!!!! ....:mad:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I respect Avril Lavigne, But there are too many people like James Blunt. Keane, Daniel Powter, Mika and Will Young just to name a few.

Avril Lavigne has a touch of Pink and Kelly Clarkson.

But, Im not saying id go out and buy any of their albums, Nor download them.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I respect Avril Lavigne, But there are too many people like James Blunt. Keane, Daniel Powter, Mika and Will Young just to name a few.

Wha...?
Mika.... Keane... like James Blunt? I hardly think so.
Mika's nothing like Blunt, just compare Grace Kelly to this posted song..
I'm not to sure about Keane's new stuff (i lost interest after seeing them live just after their first album - it became too overplayed) but they're old stuff i'd hardly compare either. I'll admit they do the occasional power ballad, as does Young, Blunt etc. But that's not to say they're alike.
/G