JamRock1.9 Public Beta

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
it was up last nite mate, just gone down due to having problems switching a machine i think it was :S

therock2k2

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 7, 2004
Ok :D nice big grims from u all as ur prob pleased to hear from me :dunce:

ok heres the deal servs not completly gone but we decided to upgrade to a better faster pc, but after about an hr off messing with network and pc's weve realised tha the network onboard is aload of **** ;) so thas gone bk as for the serv its currently setup but the network needs tweaking to allow u guys 2 connect again now i cant get on serv till bout 3ish 2moz afto but ill stick a time off 6pm the latest tha it will be up

read sum posts on here and also noticed summthing again gm in sabuk? thas not happened the only reason a gm was in sabuk at the beggining was for testing to get sabuk fully functional

also marriage will be added as part of the xmas event along with sum mobs not used yet and items also not used yet

anyways ill esit this post 2moz when its up for defo till then

have fun

DizzeeRascal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2004
i beg that the server comes up because im gettin bored playing soldier of fortune lol or other crap mir servers :) PEace Seeker/Figroll

MekWarrior

Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Newcastle
Nero said:
server gonna be up soon? - is it any good?

we dnno wots going on with server atm i was told its going to 'def' be up 2nite... we will c tho

and servers good :P well every1 tht plays think it is heh

DizzeeRascal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 30, 2004
it wont be up 2day i bet and nice on the 6pm. and it is a good server when it does come up :( :mad:

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
well tbh just shut up and w8 4 it to come up and plz dont double post just edit lol :fthrower:

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
OK now WE see ur server are crap cos u never will put it back up
so u just tell us yea tomorro tomorro SO THIS IS ME LAST QUESTION WHEN WILL BE THE SERVER BACK UP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

cancler1

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2003
mir always on line
Mythoss said:
OK now WE see ur server are crap cos u never will put it back up
so u just tell us yea tomorro tomorro SO THIS IS ME LAST QUESTION WHEN WILL BE THE SERVER BACK UP???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
com on dont tell me you sit around waiting for server to be up?? its just a game im sure hes got his reson for the delay com on be payshent :eek: :ghug:

Mythoss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
Germany,Berlin
no but i go to work and when im coming back i will play but the server isnt up IT PISS ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i go play Pro-Server!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will be cool