Status
Not open for further replies.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
JD'S Online Server Viewer.

About!
This Was Created by JackDaniels (Lomcn) Aka Kane.
The Reason i Created this was that insted of going threw every single post out there to find what servers are up and down why not go straight to Jack Daniels Online Server Viewer.

Things You Need To Know.
The Online Server Viewer has been designed for all communitys not just Lomcn, However the template design on the website is not up to the standards of a good website (due to im shocking at templates) enybody willing to design a template for the Site that would be great just get in touch with me.

Information!
MadeBy: JackDaniels aka Kane
Template Created by: currently looking for some one

link removed

USERCOUNT FOR MIR 3 NOW IN ACTION UPDATES EVERY 2MINS

Last edited by a moderator:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
yep i just have to refresh the hosting package bare with me.

plus the 1 u have done is abit amatuer as it cant let ppl post there own servers they gotta go threw u

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
If it's not advertised at lomcn, it's not on the list. Mir 2 list was there, but no one wants to maintain it, so it's not up for now.

You see mine is blended in to the forum as an image.

Yours is an external link, it's a spam. You will need an admin approval to put external, non server ad, stuff.

Amenovis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2006
Germany
mhh the one that we have from kaori is in my opinion enough. and that it is inside forum is also the best solution i think. we need not an external link to a page where it is hosted.

ohh and to the part its a bit amatuer ehm i never seen something that kaori did that was amateur it was ever enough for what is needed. sure all can be made better but for what to make it more complicated?? i love kaoriams and i love kaorimim and i also love kaoricrypt cause that safe me more as only work and it works perfect like kaori did it.

so maybe before u say its amatuer ask ur self if really more is needed cause i think no !

ameno

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Kaori, sorry to spam this thread, but your usercount image doesn't show Sting as having any users. Port 3000 is open :S

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
idabiga dw u may notice tht mir3 on ours dnt show up but by end of tonight it will also we do not use a program ours is completely php coded.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I think improvement is always welcome tbh, if someone wants to add something to the community wether its been done in a diffrent way or anything who are we to argue lol.

Also showing the IP adress of the server is brilliant imo for those who dont want to bother downloading a new patch everytime they try a server they can just edit the IP, brilliant and ive been wishing people would post there IP's on there server advert for ages.

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
yes i was looking threw the threads on mir 3 and did notice that it doesnt show ip lol.

KingOfKings

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 18, 2008
Letting the server owners put the links of the servers websites next to it will make it better

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
we are updating things 24/7 at the moment so bare with us . and i am taking in your thoughts so keep them coming but i ask one more thing i know i keep going on about it though eny body willing to make us a template.

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Tbh the one Kaori did is enough, provided it's kept accurate. One thing that is bugging me; did you ever learn to spell?? I mean you're slagging off other people's work saying it's "amateur" yet you are incapable of spelling words as simple as *any* or *through*; just doesn't look very professional.
My Opinion Anyway!
-Jay

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Tbh the one Kaori did is enough, provided it's kept accurate. One thing that is bugging me; did you ever learn to spell?? I mean you're slagging off other people's work saying it's "amateur" yet you are incapable of spelling words as simple as *any* or *through*; just doesn't look very professional.
My Opinion Anyway!
-Jay

hwat ???????

Status
Not open for further replies.