LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 19, 2006
I R POOR
Joopeh-FinalFantasy2.jpg

I am quite proud of this one.
I love it personally.

Comments please? :)

Very Very, o so close to ownage m8. But if i were to be a dick, and point out some mistakes, one thing I'd point out is...

Usually a Flare like the on on his face occurs on glossy textured surfaces, not Hair-like texture

But all 'n all it does own!

Joopeh

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2006
ImGayLolololol.
Very Very, o so close to ownage m8. But if i were to be a dick, and point out some mistakes, one thing I'd point out is...

Usually a Flare like the on on his face occurs on glossy textured surfaces, not Hair-like texture

But all 'n all it does own!

Thanks mate.

That glare thingy wasn't put it by me.
Was part of the render, and unless I wanted a gap in his face, there was no way I could get rid of it >.<

I noticed that too :)

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
FF one rocks, Don't like the Muse one he looks like a Skeleton to me ;o strange =]

But good work/effort none the less bud <3

Maleki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2004
moo
Nice siggy wiggy's but the muse one is the seks because that was after i whacked him round the head with my schlong then we had a 3day seks none stoppence!!

Maleki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2004
moo
SMB. Mr Garrison.

(20 little africans dancing around a campfire)

Maleki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2004
moo
Well i'd rather not 'STFU', and i was just wondering, are you emo? because like.. your forum name is soul, then your sig is soulkilla, does that mean you kill yourself, like a little emo boy! GO CUT YOUR WRIST EMO BOYY!!

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Well i'd rather not 'STFU', and i was just wondering, are you emo? because like.. your forum name is soul, then your sig is soulkilla, does that mean you kill yourself, like a little emo boy! GO CUT YOUR WRIST EMO BOYY!!
My forum name is Soul what has that got to do with anything? And the fact I use SoulKilla now and again for an ingame name (Mir etc) then I chose it in my sig, How the hell you relate that to being an EMO atall I don't know.

Childish fcuk

Maleki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 30, 2004
moo
Read, i said your forum name is soul, then your sig is soulkilla hence you killing yourself, emo.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Read, i said your forum name is soul, then your sig is soulkilla hence you killing yourself, emo.
I did read, and I said your logic is poor, That doesn't make me an EMO in the slightest -_- You're just quick to jump around and shout abuse trying to categorise me in the simplest way possible.

You know nothing about me and because my forum name is a shortened version of my signature that means sod all.

/End of