Just help!

smoochy boys on tour

Ephraim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
i worndo..why mir3 isn't good for video card 8800-280 LOL if this use mir3..i really look slow =\ that's why video card 8800+ over powerful not for mir3 2D HAHAAHA so funny 2D

who know their mir3 video card like to what that GeForce 6100-GeForce 8200? (which one like with mir3 90-100%)

thank

Tomo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 15, 2004
United Kingdom
This might be worth a try.

Start > Run
Type dxdiag
Click the Display Tab
The Click on Disable DirectDraw Acceleration and Direct3d Acceleration...
Exit

There is probably an alternative permenant fix but that works for me.

/Tomo

Ephraim

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 15, 2007
thanks..understand TOMO! if i can use 8800ultra then disable both i will get speed in mir3?

gandy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 13, 2003
I had the same probem on my old 8600gts it was unplayably laggy. i tried messing with every option i could find, i made a special profile for mir with everything turned off. In the end i downgraded to some really old video drivers i had on an old machine and it worked fine

mapadale

On the Nvidia G/cards its nothing to do with the card at all but its the Nforce software that they use, usually if you down grade to an older version of the Nforec driver it sorts it out.

Reason for this, as the Nforce drive is the core of the Nvidia and is what drives its 3D engine. Apart from all the rest of the crap that goes into the drive thats not really needed.

Just trying downgrading your drives and should work.