Just me being a noob or is summit wrong???

Join Discord

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
I've got spawns working on my server, and I want to add a mob into the town to spawn for noobs etc. to kill and get starter kit cos im generous :) i add the mob into the TBL_Mongen start my server log in and the mob hasn't spawned, so i close server look at the TBL_Mongen and notice the mob has been deleted from the mongen any one know where im going wrong please???

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Are you using the original mongen thats in the files? if so your best off making a new one as theres lots of copys of the same spawns in the tables, which causes problems in the table. Although it shouldn't stop you adding new spawns to it, but dose stop you editing the table i believe.

Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
No im not using the orignal one im using the one found in the Data file of TDs files i restored the table called Mongen original

Upvote 0

Weikster

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 21, 2009
36th chamber
How long did you wait for it? Might have to hang around a while till it actually spawns. Try 0 range and make sure the co-ords are walkable. (like not in a building or something.)
Also make sure FLD_LOAD is TRUE, or 1, depending on sql version.

Upvote 0

barney79

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2007
No its being delted from my TBL_Mongen everytime i close the the TBL_mongen iteself to do summit else :(, the cords im trying to get it to spawn at are 330 365 in BW and i know those coords are avialible coz i was stood there to get em before i decide to make a nooby mob for new players :(

Upvote 0