Just Testing

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
not bad m8, just logged on and then tasha said (REBOOT IN 10SECONDS) LOL :P

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
hehe, i think its to fix pots and stuff and i think is back up now :)

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
tbh very good server considering its still bein worked on i have had alot of fun on it and its loking to give some of the older servers a run for there money when its done.

Come join the fun

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Added Bout maps for infinate bout rooms in first post attachment

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
from wat i found out
EXP 50%
Drops are good,
Infinit bout
Horses
Gift boxes of course :)
BDD, ZT, PT, ect
Dont think there are any new maps at the moment

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
I hardly play server's, quite busy with irl things :) once i sort them out i will play :)
/JadeFox

Tasha

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 13, 2003
Server gonna be down for a little to sort out map problems.
Seems it keeps bouncing us out from doors . cords seem right , so i gotta look further into the problem

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
servers not 2 bad tbh drop files need adjusting a lil and maybe lower exp to lvl, unless its surposed to be like that. btw im not moaning about exp just leting u know its 3mill or so at lvl 33.

AgentSmith

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 30, 2003
Sheffield (S2)
is it up yet? only played a lil but shows a lot of promis just need to guage if its a long time server or not it could be

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
as said before

Server name: Dragon Server
Server exp: 50%
All maps from euro ingame
All shops are open with a decent kit available
Cash drops from omas yobs yetis etc for start kit
Harvest chickens for chance of benes or giftboxes which could contain many items potions stones etc
Taos get 1 skelly summon (will test the shinsu when i get on and get to 35) also the pets seem decent
UpgradeMike intown with a 100% refine rate on a item of your choice (500k per refine)
Horses are ingame costing different amounts from the stable guy in Bichon
Cave teleporter to all caves in mir
Trust Merchant in Bichon Wall

Also i have spoke to the GM ingame and there are new caves maps to be added once all the little niggles ingame are straightened out.

Very nice GM's, bugs sorted almost instantly and the community atm is small but nice. Hope to see more on soon.

/SpiritHealer

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
kevin87 said:
servers not 2 bad tbh drop files need adjusting a lil and maybe lower exp to lvl, unless its surposed to be like that. btw im not moaning about exp just leting u know its 3mill or so at lvl 33.

I was ingame most of last night talkin to GM helpin testing things etc. When i saw the amount needed for a lvl i was like ekk. i made bout 20% after hour and half but that was not constant lvling. I spoke to Tasha bout it and the exp was raised to 50%. Now the lvling seems pretty nice, not to hard yet not to easy.

lvl33-34 3.2mill
lvl34-35 3.6mill

wedgemoths give 17k exp
zumas give 20k+

hunt the right mobs and you lvl very vast specially as a war or wiz.

GODESS

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
uk
Perebble said:
As I asked before, is this actually staying up?

From what i gathered from the GM last night yes the server will be hopefully staying up. If i remember correct i was told chars would not be wiped unless something major came up.

Hope this helps alittle

/SpiritHealer