Justice Server Now online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
gutted 2 c the serva go like dat! i quite enjoyed it

/FireUp

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
stivy said:
cheers lol, but it was fine last night @ 12pm lol between 12pm and 6am sumthing fkd up

wats actual prob with PC m8?? anything happen at all??? maybeh u can recver any lost data on HDD. Depends what happens atm when u turn pc on

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
ash1234 said:
wats actual prob with PC m8?? anything happen at all??? maybeh u can recver any lost data on HDD. Depends what happens atm when u turn pc on
Well if my dads m8's pc shop is open l'll take them down there and see if data can be recovered. and by a new HDD, aswell..

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
stivy said:
Well if my dads m8's pc shop is open l'll take them down there and see if data can be recovered. and by a new HDD, aswell..

n1 m8 (Y) :dunce:

even tho the HDD's maybe dead, i am sure ther are ways you can still recover data off them, well thats what i read a while ago on the internet lal.

Saylarn

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2005
Wolverhampton
wondered why lag was so bad at 3am.......soz to hear stivy

little note ot ppl complaining they make servers for you so do us a favour and stfu and wait or play another server end of discussion

Last edited:

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
cool, just asked my dad if u can recover stuff of ure HDD's and he sed u mightaswell forget it, he works in IT for a living...

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
CrazyRok's said:
cool, just asked my dad if u can recover stuff of ure HDD's and he sed u mightaswell forget it, he works in IT for a living...

well, sumtimes its possible to recover DATA from a HDD, just complicated :( But hopefully stivy will be able to get the server files recovered :)

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
did both go or just 1 of his hdd's? as wen i had my 1.4 serv i kept a backup from like 5 hours previous everyday like every five hours i made a copy of the files and replaced the old 1's this was just incase sumthing like that did happen.

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Sorry to say both HDD are FUBAR and none of the data can be recovered.
So all server files plus a **** load more of data has been wiped..
All chars etc gone for good.. SORRY, but as they say " IT HAPPENS" **** that is :(

Tera

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 25, 2004
Busty got files

/Rocky

on ma m8s m8s account =-/

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
Tera said:
Busty got files

/Rocky

on ma m8s m8s account =-/

NO **** SHERLOCK. But he aint got any of the chars data or most of the new items or maps in it, so if he does get another host you all got to start from lvl ZERO..

SEPPO

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 22, 2004
crap :( so might aswell find a new server to play at :( loved justice tho tbh :(

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
sirchrist said:
NO **** SHERLOCK. But he aint got any of the chars data or most of the new items or maps in it, so if he does get another host you all got to start from lvl ZERO..

i'd still play wiv new host an startin lvl 0, was only like lvl 10 anywayz lmao. Its gd server, i havnt been on coz m8 borrowed network cable and hasnt given bk yet, so i gonna get it l8a lal. sure most others wuld play agin anywayz :ppunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.