Kaori Mir Image Manager

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Re: Public Beta: Kaori Mir Image Manager

Did you try the new version? How did it go?

Sooden

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 21, 2003
in the hole i'm digging

Given it a try and all looks good.
Haven’t managed to change all the pics I want to yet, still trying to find them again (HD problem). Don’t know if it may have an effect on results!

I rebuilt the interface that came with Korean client, with no changes made – that works fine now

I then changed a few pics in the interface and rebuild and that aslo works fine now.

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003

Its a bit slow at moving thru images, since u gotta click the arrow everytime u wanna change image, how about adding a button that u can just click n hold, it would make it a lil easier :)

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003

i d/led this and Sun java but when i change directory to my data folder it doesnt let me view anything. Any ideas?

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 191

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

logic3 said:
i d/led this and Sun java but when i change directory to my data folder it doesnt let me view anything. Any ideas?

on that screen... "highlight" Data then click Open.

logic3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2003

Kaori said:
on that screen... "highlight" Data then click Open.

sorted, thanks Kaori!

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003

OK i did a MIR3 mon file - rebuilt it under a diff name etc and the file size shot upto 160MB - wow. If only we could combine the placement bit with the look and feel of the chinese ones (mir3) then we would have a good program on our hands.

I preffer to have the one that shows all the images on screen at once, then you can move them around a lot eaiser and so forth..

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

Demonic said:
OK i did a MIR3 mon file - rebuilt it under a diff name etc and the file size shot upto 160MB - wow. If only we could combine the placement bit with the look and feel of the chinese ones (mir3) then we would have a good program on our hands.

I preffer to have the one that shows all the images on screen at once, then you can move them around a lot eaiser and so forth..

160MB are you adding? that's quite big...
yes I have been thinking about the XP picture viewer style...

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003

Kaori said:
160MB are you adding? that's quite big...
yes I have been thinking about the XP picture viewer style...

Its your damm editor - if you save as the same name - it goes up to a BIG size - if you save to another name its the right size - some kinda bug there lol... After reading this page i figured it out though...

Not sure i can add any more mobs now cos it wont read my mon 20 file though the rest read it no problem - one i made a file with your editor - i cannot view them in the others ones - yes it opens and i can see the file but the pics i added wont show up....

Now - if only i could find a chinese one that did places as well as editing - then i would be well happy - Java is way to slow for anything as you know..

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

v1.05 is out

fixes a problem with chinese made wils.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada

Version 1.20 has the following fix...

Mir 3 images import/export function supports alpha channel. 99% perfect if you just rebuild existing WIL. Added shadow offset prompt when importing. Fixed export will now export original image with black background.

http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriMIM/

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
v1.23

Mir3 to Mir2 Shadow Converter. (makes checker board dots instead of whole black shadow)
This one is a JAR file. Just double click and it should work... PM me if you have problem opening JAR file.
Note: JAVA 6.0 is needed. (Java 5.0 should work)

http://www.kaorimir.com/KaoriMIM/

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Hello,i have a idea for the program.

You can add mass import? using the file maked in program from export style,or something script file for mass import pictures,ect :)

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Its not that hard at the moment, but.. would be easier if you could just add 1 (or more) image(s) to a wil.

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
Littel Idea to make owen things with Alpha Channel...
I Know you search for A:127 , if you can search for 127 and 128 is better
to make things in PhotoShop easy. In PhotoShop is 128 = 50% ...
I know Wemade use 127 for Alphabelden and find Color replace segments.

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
Its not that hard at the moment, but.. would be easier if you could just add 1 (or more) image(s) to a wil.

there are concerns on adding more than 1 images to a wil.

Littel Idea to make owen things with Alpha Channel...
I Know you search for A:127 , if you can search for 127 and 128 is better
to make things in PhotoShop easy. In PhotoShop is 128 = 50% ...
I know Wemade use 127 for Alphabelden and find Color replace segments.

I don't have a problem changing 127 to 128. Since it's only alpha or non alpha. (I don't even know if Wemade use 127 or 128)