KaRnAgE 2.3 (High Stats/Leveling)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Re: KaRnAgE 2.3 (Alpha FrOzEn Style)

I cant see there being a problem as the files were released for people to do as they please with them...

LOMCN allows contributors to control the distribution of their creations, regardless of how or when they were released.

Basicly the gameplay will be similer to that of AF, I wanted you to say if there was a problem with me using the AF concept.

Without the use of my ideas, names or files - you DO NOT require my consent.

AF is not a concept. AF merely joined high stat and quick leveling, much like Charmed and Whiplash did at the time. However, you do use my servers name, and for very little reason. If you were using my files, or things from my server... then fair enough - but your not. Since this is the case, there is no need to attach the AF name to your files, and would very much appreciate it being removed from your promotional material.

/Leo

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
Sorry Leo i'll remove AF from thread title and signature.

Caps re-coded to max of 9999.

Reload

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2004
defo give it ago
best priv servers ive played were frozen (weown2 etc)

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
If Lyncus puts his mind to it I'm pretty cartain the server will do well, and I'll definately give it a try. I don't get what you mean altogether?

Do you mean it'll be abit like those early 1.4 Servers(WeOwn/AF)? but with those added spells/mobs/maps of the new 2.3 servers?

I'm sure I'll find out once I get ingame though.

G/L Lync :) Not that you'll need it hehe :eek:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Yeah i'll give it a go for sure, hopfully all old school T_M will join up and we can do what we do best ;)

Rexis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2003
-
Cool, im waiting for a server type of Alpha Frozen like 1 year. LoL. deffo play, hope its up asap!

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
lemme know if theres anything i can do to help lyncus i helped out a bit on rnd with rage and you and i'd like this to get off the ground asap :P

legolas123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2006
sooner this is up / developed the better, game is in need for a vgood 2.3 and high stat servers have always been good..

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
That may be true but high stat servers do tend to have a habbit of wiping themselfs due to the servers capabilities being maxed by the players lol.

FrOzEn got wiped cause every1 was found, figured out and used lol, was basically pure SW wars (Was fun)

WeOwn, again most, if not all of the items were found, despite all the added sets that were made, then it turned into mass cheating, hacking and PKing lmao, oh and events to keeps every1 entertained.

WhIpLaSh i THINK is the same, everything got found, kept repeating itself.

Anyways, point being if a High stat 2.3 server is going to be made, will there be enough stuff to keep it oing, longer than the usual life span of a high stat server. Usually the small life span wouldn't of mattered a few years back, cause the user count of Mir was rediculously huge (I recalled WeOwn 1.4 having it at 120-150 at some point?) so if it did wipe, they'd just come back and would still have mass user counts lol. But today the population has dropped a bit

Last edited:

Zaron

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 22, 2003
i cant wait. high stat/high items with mir 2.3 spells and features will rock

Saskia

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2004
Middlesbrough
That may be true but high stat servers do tend to have a habbit of wiping themselfs due to the servers capabilities being maxed by the players lol.

FrOzEn got wiped cause every1 was found, figured out and used lol, was basically pure SW wars (Was fun)

WeOwn, again most, if not all of the items were found, despite all the added sets that were made, then it turned into mass cheating, hacking and PKing lmao, oh and events to keeps every1 entertained.

WhIpLaSh i THINK is the same, everything got found, kept repeating itself.

Anyways, point being if a High stat 2.3 server is going to be made, will there be enough stuff to keep it oing, longer than the usual life span of a high stat server. Usually the small life span wouldn't of mattered a few years back, cause the user count of Mir was rediculously huge (I recalled WeOwn 1.4 having it at 120-150 at some point?) so if it did wipe, they'd just come back and would still have mass user counts lol. But today the population has dropped a bit

but with 2.3 servers there is no limit like there was on those servers (255dc or w/e it was)

/Cable

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
ill play 100% now goodnight im tired!!!

signing out, TheThing NN peeps have fun doing what ur doing...Good luck lyncus :D...ill be good i promise ^^

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
any update on this? as i reli want to play a high stat server :P