[King] Kaos

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Kaos is now taking Closed Beta Applications.

Closed Beta, will be full of testing, and is only recommended to those players that don’t mind seeing the early version of the game.
Functions, features and available content will vary through the Beta Process.
Expect regular server up and down times.

If you accept these conditions, we’d be glad to have you!!

Head on over to the sign up page on our website via the navigation menu on the left.
MMO Servers >> Kaos >> Closed Beta Signup

You can also join the facebook community page to stay up-to-date with the progress
https://www.facebook.com/XPGDN

A list of features will be released here at the end of each beta phase!
Character Build System
Jobs and Artisan Crafting Systems

/Kaos Dev Team

Last edited:

CheekyVimto

It's my Precious!
Veteran
Mar 8, 2005
Everyone that donated to the original development is still logged (I think someone asked me that a few months back).

All of which will receive an email to let them know when we are out of beta. All of which are welcome to join the Beta.

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

yeahh i paid also and now my account is banned for some reason on fourms..

whats your userid, I'll unlock it.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I've applied too, cant wait to play Kaos, i've been waiting like forever to play. This will probably the only server i will play since i dont find any other mir3 server attractive enough, also hope to see some multiplaying mobs like on Pheonix and Taral, i've enjoyed them both, specially taral :), also when does closed beta start ? what im asking is when are you going to start inviting people ?

Last edited:

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I've applied too, cant wait to play Kaos, i've been waiting like forever to play. This will probably the only server i will play since i dont find any other mir3 server attractive enough, also hope to see some multiplaying mobs like on Pheonix and Taral, i've enjoyed them both, specially taral :), also when does closed beta start ? what im asking is when are you going to start inviting people ?

Today at some point.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Do you pheonix players have to use that website for there forum?

MineCraft sucks......

anyway been waiting for kaos for well over 3 years... i will definitely help test, im sure but i read somewhere that you fixed auto run on kings will this fix be on here?

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
why just u dn't open it for all ppl?
so who wan't to test it just enter game

and accounts could be maded via webpage.with xampp

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Gman said:
Ok Plan is we are collecting the Beta testing account e-mails today will be looking to create the accounts later tonight ready for login tomorrow :)

Coming in thick and fast as well at moment ;)

Dont see why but hey :)

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
can u put the downloads on this fourms as i cant log onto the Kaos fourms.. as i paid for the beta testing

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
does it affect me if i do not have a forum account signed up with the email i applied with?
that account i have on the forum was made years ago and not sure of email/ email pw :P

If needed i can make a new account :)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
i lost my account details aswell...

Sat and searched through the members for my username but i cant find it..

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
was speaking to one of the gms todayy on facebook and he said:

There's more chance the 'playing' will start tomorrow. we are testing the adminside of things right now with account creations and the server divides. There will be a wipe after the Beta testing finishes, there will also be mass level changes given to test different sections of the game
The Guys that helped fund the original project will get some 'Legacy Bonuses'.

if this helps anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.