Zircon King Rooms?

smoochy boys on tour

Astarion

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 21, 2023
A small question if I may, I can't see the answer posted anywhere already.

I have the basic vanilla zircon server running not made any changes to it, but I have never figured out how you can get into the sealed KR's like Zuma KR or Red Moon Evil KR, and all the other sealed KR's

Is there something that is needed to enter? Or is there an option to allow entry? If I try to enter it says something about a strange force blocks your path or something like that.

Any answer or suggestion would be most helpful.

:)

Last edited:

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
I would hazard a guess that you may need to kill some mobs until a message pops up with OK button on it to teleport in those KRs, or if its like mir3D, it is set that after killing x number of mobs, a teleport area opens for you to step in and be teleported there. There is also a message telling you what that teleport area that shows up means. BTW it looks like a tao trap area.

Upvote 0

Astarion

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 21, 2023
I would hazard a guess that you may need to kill some mobs until a message pops up with OK button on it to teleport in those KRs, or if its like mir3D, it is set that after killing x number of mobs, a teleport area opens for you to step in and be teleported there. There is also a message telling you what that teleport area that shows up means. BTW it looks like a tao trap area.
Is there anywhere where the information would be as I have hunted in these places and never seen any message about seal being opened or anything like that!

Upvote 0

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Is there anywhere where the information would be as I have hunted in these places and never seen any message about seal being opened or anything like that!
Sadly not, The Zircon Wiki isn't looking too good at the moment. I'm sure when @Far releases his Mir 3 Database it will allow data to be pulled from it and inserted into the Wiki.

Upvote 0

Astarion

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 21, 2023
Sadly not, The Zircon Wiki isn't looking too good at the moment. I'm sure when @Far releases his Mir 3 Database it will allow data to be pulled from it and inserted into the Wiki.
Shame :cry: I thought someone might know just from playing on it, either on there set up or from playing others servers.

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Event Info contains all King Rooms that need to kill monsters in order to spawn the boss there and allowed to enter.

Reactions: Far and Astarion
Upvote 0
Solution

Astarion

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 21, 2023
Event Info contains all King Rooms that need to kill monsters in order to spawn the boss there and allowed to enter.
Brilliant thank you, I thought I had seen something like that before but couldn't remember where it was. A follow up question if I may? :p

If I take the Zuma temple info for example it looks like 4 seals and then there's some monster target info and a box that shows the message that will be displayed to the player 'The first of four seals has been broken.' however it doesn't show any more info than that. I have hunted in those locations before and I have never seen a message like this, be displayed! Do you know roughly any more info like numbers required? is it random?

Thanks for your help anyway I'm a step closer than I was!

Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
My database is pretty much just the one Jamie released, i'm just exporting the magic db as theres been a few changes :ROFLMAO: Don't get peoples hopes up.
Post automatically merged:

Brilliant thank you, I thought I had seen something like that before but couldn't remember where it was. A follow up question if I may? :p

If I take the Zuma temple info for example it looks like 4 seals and then there's some monster target info and a box that shows the message that will be displayed to the player 'The first of four seals has been broken.' however it doesn't show any more info than that. I have hunted in those locations before and I have never seen a message like this, be displayed! Do you know roughly any more info like numbers required? is it random?

Thanks for your help anyway I'm a step closer than I was!
Its all in EventInfo, "Targets" tab shows what you need to kill, "Actions" tab shows the messages and the amount you need / where.

For example Lv1 Zuma you need 3750 points for the first seal. Most monsters look to be 1 point each, so you've got a lot of killing to do. I've never seen this system before, but I assume thats how it works anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Jev and zedina
Upvote 0

Astarion

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 21, 2023
My database is pretty much just the one Jamie released, i'm just exporting the magic db as theres been a few changes :ROFLMAO: Don't get peoples hopes up.
Post automatically merged:

Its all in EventInfo, "Targets" tab shows what you need to kill, "Actions" tab shows the messages and the amount you need / where.

For example Lv1 Zuma you need 3750 points for the first seal. Most monsters look to be 1 point each, so you've got a lot of killing to do. I've never seen this system before, but I assume thats how it works anyway.
Ah yea I see the numbers I just didn't realise that is what it meant. I will have never seen the message as I will never have killed that many between server restarts! it would need lowering unless there was lots of players.

Thanks for the help!

Upvote 0

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Ah yea I see the numbers I just didn't realise that is what it meant. I will have never seen the message as I will never have killed that many between server restarts! it would need lowering unless there was lots of players.

Thanks for the help!
Yes you can lower it OR you can remove those and go to Respawn Info and add bosses in KR with a timer.

Make sure if you do such change , go to MovementInfo and search for the door of LastFloor -> KR and remove the NeedSpawn parameter.

Reactions: Jev and Astarion
Upvote 0

Astarion

LOMCN n00bie
Oct 21, 2023
Yes you can lower it OR you can remove those and go to Respawn Info and add bosses in KR with a timer.

Make sure if you do such change , go to MovementInfo and search for the door of LastFloor -> KR and remove the NeedSpawn parameter.
Cheers very helpful I tried lowing to 50 as a test and it worked so problem solved cheers! I will have it at something like 500 going forward :)

Reactions: zedina
Upvote 0