KingNF Files 4.34

Join Discord

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
I've got the server running and I'm currently downloading the correct client for it. The only problem is that it is a free 100 user version. Can anyone with expertise on chinese forums find a crack for it. Does a crack even exist? Is it simply not worth my time?

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Anyway, I've started translating them now to standard JOB English using JOB maps too. I always wanted a 3G server with JOB maps :P. I'll post as soon as I'm done.
DONE:
Converted databases to English.
Converted mapinfo.txt to English.
Converted Merchant.txt to English.
All Merchants English.

TO DO:
Convert Client to English.

Adamsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 2, 2004
Peterlee, CountyDurham (UK)
johnyl1 said:
upload them so we can try to get a working client then!!!
that way we can all help.

well if you weren't so braindead you have read shorty saying he was downloading a working client, so no need to go find one if that 1 works. And thats the link i'm after. As for uploading the files i can't got no space and i ain't farting about looking for sapce either.

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Well the client I have is a mix of the 3g 2005 and a special 311kb exe that kingnf mentions. This client is one I have never seen before and I have about 15 exes. However, it still won't log in past the 'w8ing to connect to server' stage. I'm working on it by translating it all to english as i believe the error lies in something that is still chinese.

Zip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 24, 2004
Belgium
i can use this with zentaurs client (soz for using file zentaur) but yea i could use them with zentaur :P

D-GoN

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 6, 2005
he mean the client of zentaur server in mir3 advertisment thread