KingsOfDarkness 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
4gms is too much if u ask me but it hasnt been stated how many gm's ther is. if im not mistaken omen hasnt had a succesful server yet and hes done a few. just another server thatll be round a couple weeks thats full of promises, but please prove me wrong.

btw what do you want donations for and whats your host?

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
4gms is too much if u ask me but it hasnt been stated how many gm's ther is. if im not mistaken omen hasnt had a succesful server yet and hes done a few. just another server thatll be round a couple weeks thats full of promises, but please prove me wrong.

btw what do you want donations for and whats your host?

theres always one?

Would you have posted this if robert hadnt brought it up first? more arse kissing on your part.

whether or not omen hasnt made succesful servers he should be given the chance, so before you judge you should try it unstead of activating the brown nosing your so known for.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
brown nosing? man i couldnt give less of a **** wat ne admins say i state my views and thats the end of it. dont have to play a server to be able to judge it.

BattleGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2007
brown nosing? man i couldnt give less of a **** wat ne admins say i state my views and thats the end of it. dont have to play a server to be able to judge it.

wow please give me that unique talent you have, you must be proud (sarcasm ftw) now shut up idiot.

4 gms is a lot but it hasnt been stated that they will all be a gm once it goes live (waits for colonel to say: actually i forseen it will have 10 gms)

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
tbh 4gms is k long as like only 2 on at a time seein most servers hardly any gms r on so like havein 4 gms maybe there will least be 1 on every day maybe reason his servers aint gone right is cuz ppl like u kinda like givein them a bad name and moanin so like he said bollox to it (sorry 4 lang) all u can do is like dont listen to any1 just like get on see what its like and see if u like it and that and if u got ideas that might make it better but not stupidly easy and that then like let the gm know and that lol and b4 any of u say im tryin to kiss there ass its common sence k? lol :P btw will u have to buy ur rebirth kit or do a quest 4 it or just get to 70 and rebirth lol

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
well for the moment, its not decided on how many GMs there will be. Our server is Pwnage (in my opinion). and yes as some of you have said we will not all be ingame at the same time. i have leisure time, a work life and also a developing life as do all of the developers.

i know it sounds sad, but we are working to fit around the server and not our own lives.
It is for you guys, lets not forget....so save the critasism for when it comes online :)

oh ye lol omen 1.9 didnt make it out of beta due to hosting problems..so ye you could say i havnt produced a successfull server, but im confident this will be our first ;)

Omen/

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Right.

How you are all judgeing a server for GM's is pathectic. You don't know them or anything. Infact i think it's a good idea.

As there's going to be bugs it's nice to probarbly have 1 - 2 GM's active quite often to jot these buggs down.

It does sound nice, And i wish you all the best for it.

Also for once im saying lay off colonel as i don't think he was brown nosing on that comment.

Still think your a racist twat though :)

(Yes spelling ain't brilliant but it's not bad for me :D)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
i hope its up in the next few days cos it will suck bring it up after christmas every1s christmas spirit will have gone :P

Whats christmas spirit got to do with mir? You bloddy tit, you only want it up before christmas for an event. Christmas is a time for family, and giving... not for bloddy mir.

---------------------

Also czeldabolg, i totally agre, its normally good to have 3-4 GM's, as people always ask for them, no matter what the time is, when they have found a bug, or other issues.

So ryan, take your time and dont rush it, nobody likes a crappy rushed sever. There is always easter XD, for an event.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:O young david. using my real life name on lomcn

:P well to be honest, if we did release before christmas it might kinda ruin it as people will have had good benefits from those early days into the server.

For instance if we did bring it out earlier i would say we might not to a massive event that could cause it to unbalance ^^ but i will ask the server team to see what they think

oh ye @forspinki, the server is actually online.. but we just havnt released to anyone.

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
aye it is online since i got the ip 4 it n no no1 is avin it :D

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
-.-

lol.

Dont worry you guys, we have like 3/5 testers who are just searching for bugs
The second we release the files and not a minute before, is when we will have the wipe.
No sense releasing a server when 5 ppl are at an advantage eh ^^?

Updates:

Pet NPC-We are going to decide weather to change the way this works.

Atm the pet NPC will give any class pets, which imo is quite bad. Tonight i will hold a discussion and see if we can get different pets for people.

Omen/