Korean Mir 2 !!!!!

smoochy boys on tour

GameHeaven

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2004
Essex
HI I wanna play Korean mir 2 i no people play it in the uk does any 1 no how to download this as wen i try from webpage it dont work please leave links and etc thank you

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Afaik the only way to play Korean Mir2 is to download the client off the Korean Mir2 website. Download works for me, just very slow, which is expect off a FTP server based in Korea I suppose.

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
but you will have to connect through a proxy that isnt from europe(cuase afaik korea mir banned europe ips, not sure though)

Doobie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 28, 2005
:)
MutantlX said:
Also its not worth it becouse of the lagg you would recieve

True aye, lol

but you will have to connect through a proxy that isnt from europe(cuase afaik korea mir banned europe ips, not sure though)

O.O You sure about that m8?
Dont think they did, as i know GN aint banned any IP's from other countries... (Well, that is an international server)
But im sure they wont have,

LoL, someone download it and give it a try, then report back what happens - wether it works or not :)

If any of you can be bothered,
I know i cant :tongue1:

ApocZ:ppunk:

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Give me link to their site, and ill download it anyway, im pretty sure they have blocked our ips though. i think its been like that a while now.

UniTY

O.G.
VIP
Apr 29, 2003
Florida, USA
WEMADE allows users from Korean IP blocks to connect to their FTP, generally, and filters the connections from any other IP addresses. How Shard connects is beyond me.

First post of 06, oh joy.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I don't :S Yesterday I could connect. Now I can't :S Very weird.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I think he was making a joke too Stan...

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Ok, started downloading it, got 700 hours to wait though, how many full days is that? :P or should i ask full weeks?