~*~* KorTeX 2.3 ONLINE 24/7 ~*~*

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
Welcome to Kortex:

Server Info:

20Mb/s Connection
2Gig Ram
280Gb HardDrive
Intel Duo Core Processor
Online 24/7!

Start Level : 3
Start Gold: 1000 (Kit Man)
Experience: x 4 (from Euro)
IP Address: 77.102.197.85

Server Additions:

Quests = 1 (Level 3 +) More to be added in next weeks patch
Kits = All kits in from euro plus new kits for each class starting from lvl 33
Skills = All skills in from Euro, New skills added in next patch (Ghosting, Revelence, and Geo Manipulation)
Cave Teleport Npc: Levels 0 - 46 various catagories to make choice easier
Pet Rental Npc: For use until level 40, needs different colour tickets, more tickets better the pet.
Hunting Areas: All caves in checked and working from 2.3 Euro inc ... EvilMir, BattleGround, Foxes, BDD ect NEW: Ant Caves situated on KorTeX Province. KorTeX Temple, and 3 new areas will be added next patch
Home Town = KorTeX Province, All Npcs n Merchants you will ever need are on this map!

News Patches, Updates

KORTEX FORUM: http://kortexmir2.invisionplus.net

KORTEX WEBSITE: http://kortexmir2.googlepages.com/

LINK TO DOWNLOADS http://kortexmir2.googlepages.com/downloads

* * * PATCH UPDATE WILL BE NEXT WEDNESDAY * * *

Reboot will be every week and when needed for update. Events will be held every week, updates patches will be added every month.

((( Check Website and forum for News Events and Competitions )))

~{GameMasters}~
Kitana ~ Bullit ~ DragonLegend

Last edited:

2dope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2005
downloadin client now , when did server open? highest lvl etc? many online?

/fubu

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
i d/l the full client and the patch and cant see the map's and in 1FofCave cant see my body and mobs body.. i see all black!!can any1 tell me why ?? or what happend?!!

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
well on euro it took about 4 year to get 50 ? so if this is x4 exp it will probs take 1 year :P but low rate usually last longer so thats a good point

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
if you have noticed lag on the server its because i have had my ftp runnin from host pc, but i am currently changin this now so you upload direct from site. And Server/Host pc will be for server ONLY

People who have joined the server please register on the forum thanks!

http://kortexmir2.invisionplus.net

/Kitana

FTP HAS NOW BEEN REMOVED FROM HOST PC THIS SHOULD KEEP LAG ON SERVER TO A MINIMUM

Last edited:

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
server i norm plays down , so i make an account and server goes down -.-'

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
can u upload home zone map asap cus its rle pissing me off clients only 28% done gna take some time still and i wanna do sommet -.-'

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
brilliant u got the server up, i just got 1 or 2 questions,

how rare are u intending the new skills to be??

have u added items from lvl 3+?? not just euro ones??

new caves at all??

and pls say u havnt added the new skills to just boss mobs, so there in normal mobs to so that you have a chance to find them whilst u are lvling :)

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
brilliant u got the server up, i just got 1 or 2 questions,

how rare are u intending the new skills to be??

have u added items from lvl 3+?? not just euro ones??

new caves at all??

and pls say u havnt added the new skills to just boss mobs, so there in normal mobs to so that you have a chance to find them whilst u are lvling :)

the really rare skills are going to b hard to get! Boss mobs arnt the only mobs that drop them but dont be expecting to get one from a raking cat or oma either ;)

Some 1.4 books are also rare, i am liking the fact I am keeping server as euro was, eg Thrusting ect isnt in book shop therefore only hunting is the only way to get it (unless obviously someone is selling) and also weapons lvl 26 + are not in shops GreatAxe, SerpSword, and MageStaff

Items are currently being worked on there are a few 33 and 44 items about, but there is going to be an update next wednesday with items level 24 - 25 and 31 - 34 for each class, also some other bits and pieces.

Our pet NPC seems to be working a treat so I will be importing a new one also in the update (not giving the location, that is up to you to find lol) with the same colored tickets but slighty better mobs.

There are new caves in atm, Farmers Field which is where you would go, pretty much from the second you log on the server lol. And Ant Coloney which is advised to level 40's +.

The server is fresh and new, but the list of things I have planned for the server goes on and on, I am only just gettin warmed up!!!!

The x 4 exp makes sence, cos obviously its gona be a few days a week who knows b4 we get our first couple level 40's by that time I can start designing, and importing new things for that level and class. Gives me that bit extra time to get things perfect, and for players to get that little bit of extra time to hunt in a perticular cave where you would only really go at that level for eg... x 100 would you even bother going to oma caves? lol

Hope this is enuff info neptune, hope to see you on the server =)