KorTeX DM2 Coming Jan/Feb 2007

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
12mb/s Dedicated Server PC/Connection
Windows XP Media Editon
--------------------------------------------
GMS: Kitana, Defiance, Ebony, Stealth
--------------------------------------------
Server Status:

Exp x 3
Start Gold - 0
Start Level - 1
Server IP: tba

Rare drops will remain rares, this includes Books, Armours, Weapons, and Items.
----------------------------------------------
New Features:

All new current items/armours/weapons/skills are ingame and working.
Blizzard, Reincarnation (Works with amulet of revival), MeteorStrike, PoisonCloud, Rage, ProtectionField, also ingame.

NEW SKILLS:

2 for each class,

Taos get yet another new summoning skill,
Warriors get a nice new long range attack with ''interesting'' features,
Wizards of course get a nice ''cause as much damage as possible'' skill, also

the other 3 skills will be announced soon along with full list of features.

----------------------------------------------

We are looking for 2 people to be apart of our team, one mainly for bug testing and the other for coding*. Each member will get full GM powers, but then again need to dedicate their time towards the server. If you are interested then please contact me via email which is below.

[email protected]

* The person who is interesting in the coding job, needs to pass a small challenge ;)

Cya all soon

/NeOn

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
server sounds nice :)
not much info tho

but ill defo be trying it

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
All them skills :brows: sound's good any screenshots ?

We could be fighting for players lol :P

Hehe, i do have screenshots but there are very hard to see ;) speically the new warrior one hehe!!! All will be revealed in a couple of weeks when server hopefully goes into alpha/testing.

I know the source of information isnt that much but i dont want to spoil any suprises lol I have a few tricks up my sleeve ;)

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
I know the source of information isnt that much but i dont want to spoil any suprises lol I have a few tricks up my sleeve ;)
:P thats what i like to hear ^^

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Server sounds good but i think you would have alot of more player account at x10 exp ;)

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
i disagree ... whats the fun in lvling to 40 in an hour ;)
agreed , i like hard lvling aslong as theres features in the server that will keep you entertained

like plenty of fun / unique quests

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
x10 = 40 in an hour....lol

Last server i played x10 was 1 night to get 35 and 2-3 days 40 from 40+ takes abit more hard
Whats the fun in making too low rate ?....

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
x10 = 40 in an hour....lol

Last server i played x10 was 1 night to get 35 and 2-3 days 40 from 40+ takes abit more hard
Whats the fun in making too low rate ?....

40 in 2 - 3 days lolol then wat, u get board and quit then move onto the next uber exp server lol

naaa am sticking to my 3x exp i think. am sure ppl will be willing to give it ago at least. Maybe I will do some exp events? who knows!! Way i see it, low exp is good cos obviously the more mobs u need to kill to level and more chances of finding a nice drop on the way?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
sound's ok looking good with all the skill's but look's like another DC with the rates just make them around 4-6 m8 just to shut him up ;p

/ancient

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
40 in 2 - 3 days lolol then wat, u get board and quit then move onto the next uber exp server lol

naaa am sticking to my 3x exp i think. am sure ppl will be willing to give it ago at least. Maybe I will do some exp events? who knows!! Way i see it, low exp is good cos obviously the more mobs u need to kill to level and more chances of finding a nice drop on the way?
you dont need to make a server where you make 1000000 in few days..lol
exp x10 till level ?...erm....45?then make it harder and harder?Keep it updated and u will see its worth a hight rate but not too hight

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
you dont need to make a server where you make 1000000 in few days..lol
exp x10 till level ?...erm....45?then make it harder and harder?Keep it updated and u will see its worth a hight rate but not too hight

il be havin tester days neway as u know so il make a poll on forum when servers up and see what ppl want.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
why are all the servers low rate slow lvlin **** stats jeez....

priv servers are all about fast lvlin,high stats, havin fun.....

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
why are all the servers low rate slow lvlin **** stats jeez....

priv servers are all about fast lvlin,high stats, havin fun.....
yes m8 i agree but i recon the creator's of these low level rates etc are thinking lower level server mean's it will be up longer :P well proberly right but not many people like low level server.s

/ancient

Last edited:

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
After long thort and discussion with my team the exp will remain at x3 exp, althou there will be some events where exp will be x6.

I would rather my players work for the levels, skills and items rather than get board after a few hours. Leveling maybe hard, but at the end of the day the servers free. Am sure there are people on this community who enjoy the level base of a low exp server. Specially with new editions to the server every now and then.

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
... tbh , why you guys trying to ruin Neons server? , many people enjoy low rate much more then higher servers , i say stick to x3 and maybe exp events (but not to often)

aslong as theres good quests , many hunting ground and good spells , it will keep people entertained while they lvl , so i say keep x3

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Re: KorTeX DM2 Coming Jan/Feb 2007 (PART 2)

Ok after lots of testing last night and succesfully managing to get sounds and effects working i am pleased to release one of the new spells that will be new and unique to the server.

KorTeX Presents!!!! ...........

* * * ARCHERY! * * *

This skill is a level 33 warrior skill, it uses arrows as you can see from the screen shot which like amulets can be purchased from the shop. Not only that, there are 4 types of arrows.

1) Normal (Which you can see in the screenshot)
2) Freeze (Which has the chance of slow down)
3) Poison (Which has the chance to poison)
4) Paralysis (Which has the change to paralyse)

The normal arrows will be in shops but are very standard arrows, the other 3 will be rare, they will be in drop lists but are also craftable.

Oh and incase you hadnt already guessed .. this book will NOT be in the shops!! ;)

Enjoy !!:bounce:

Last edited: