KorTeX DM2 Coming Jan/Feb 2007

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
or how about instead of copyin mir and havin a DSS as dc5-40 lvl40 u remake ur own mir, with a new database and items with new names/stats/lvls.

reason i loved servers like foundation/solid/weown/alphaomega etc etc was because not only way they fast ish lvlin(so u didnt get bored gettin 0.01% per mob) but stats were high(something different 2 euro) but it also had its own database, with new items names stats and new places.

u got 2 re explorer mir, find new areas, test new mobs, play with different stats etc.

every server these days is just a euro mir copy with a few additional things which is wot makes them ****.

meh who knows 1 day a real server creator might release a good server :eek:

i agree with you. not many server are online now because mir private servers is kinda dieing because there bored. like Bon has said. you have to re'invent mir not try to copy it. theres not many server maker's anymore who can make these best 1.9 servers because theyve done everything thy can and got bored. but instead they want to start new games its time to make it your own not somone else's
tbh m8 you can make your low stat server but. one day you will loose member's because there bored.
/ancient

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Like i have already stated the server will be packed of new stuff and I didnt say everyone I said the majority of people do. Maybe you see the x3 exp too low, and maybe it is? But with it being so low, people are gonna put the work and effort in to the server, and like i have also said exp event will be held time to time.

The server will be full of new items, weapons, armours, skills, the list just goes on and on. It would just be nice to see players willing to do the work and level to be rewarded with these things. And the question doesnt really make any sence at all ... whats the difference between 1-2 ???

So your saying people put more work into slower leveling servers rather than faster leveling servers ? How do you work that out ? Only difference is on a slow leveling server 40 would be classed as an achivement, and why 40 ? Because thats how it was on Euro. Don't let Euro set the standards for your server, make it your own.

The question makes perfect sense if you think about it. You say the majority of people get bored at 40 and move on. Why do you think that, why 40 ? Not once in my life have I played a fast leveling server and "got bored at 40". What I'm trying to say with that question is - If the server is fast leveling, 40 becomes a normal number like everything else. Its not classed as a mile stone. Get me now ? ;)

also lvl 33-40 is the fun part gettin lvl 50+ and killin stuff gets borin 3-4 ex nice rate for a long term on the way nice drops and can make alot of cash i think its nice to hav 3x exp good luck neon i mite give it a try

Please, next time you choose to edit my post in a quote, atleast do it in the English language. Your too stupid to argue with, I'm not going to bother.

the difference between 33 and 40 is 7....

and it should be an achievement because items like DSS / dragon staff are level40 and good spells like FlameField are above 40 , so i think it should be an achievement

Oh arn't you the sarcastic little faggot. Your obviously to stupid to see the point behind that question.

Go play Euro if thats the way you think mate. Like ben said, why clone euro when you have pratically unlimited possiblities.

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
tbh , what the hell...

stop spamming this thread , theres like 7 pages of thing not related to this server , if you don't like the sound of it , simple , don't play

now, how bout we start talking about the server now ? and not about you not liking low rate servers

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
tbh , what the hell...

stop spamming this thread , theres like 7 pages of thing not related to this server , if you don't like the sound of it , simple , don't play

now, how bout we start talking about the server now ? and not about other servers you've played with high exp -.-

You really are stupid arn't you. As you can see this is in the Upcoming Server's section. He obviously wants views on his server, otherwise he would of waited untill he has it 100% and put it straight into the advertisment section. Nobody is spamming here but you, people are giving him their views & input. This is not your server, Its Neon's and if he dosn't like what people are saying, i'm sure he will say so.

Soama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2006
You really are stupid arn't you. As you can see this is in the Upcoming Server's section. He obviously wants views on his server, otherwise he would of waited untill he has it 100% and put it straight into the advertisment section. Nobody is spamming here but you, people are giving him their views & input. This is not your server, Its Neon's and if he dosn't like what people are saying, i'm sure he will say so.
no sh!t...
your not giving your views to help him , theres too many crap high rate servers around atm

hes already said he's sticking to x3 , and you carry on trying to make it x10 or more...

i CBA reading through all your comments about high rates everytime i want to see updates from Neon...

now if you don't mind , i cba discussing this with you any more.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
no sh!t...
your not giving your views to help him , theres too many crap high rate servers around atm

hes already said he's sticking to x3 , and you carry on trying to make it x10 or more...

i CBA reading through all your comments about high rates everytime i want to see updates from Neon...

Damn you got us, Ben, Vagrant, daneo and myself are all out to make his server rubbish!

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
40 in 2 - 3 days lolol then wat, u get board and quit then move onto the next uber exp server lol

naaa am sticking to my 3x exp i think. am sure ppl will be willing to give it ago at least. Maybe I will do some exp events? who knows!! Way i see it, low exp is good cos obviously the more mobs u need to kill to level and more chances of finding a nice drop on the way?

No, u idiot.

U make the game basiclly start at level 40, u cant do anything till ur lvl 40, this way, people get the kits/lvl they always wanted on euro+ have chance of getting better kits/spells, after, Make 60 the new lvl 40, FF at lvl 60, Curse lvl 60, stuff like that.
Thats what people want.

Not a euro clone, wif euro items, weres the fun in that? lol.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
no sh!t...

lol aint you hard eh. shut up and go cry to your mummy.
Wond you could leave the abuse out alittle bit but have a good point no'1 want's to play a clone mir2 because they cant make money of it like you can on EURO so whats the point in copying nothing because your not going to make anything out of it.

please note this is ancient not real daneo. thank's

/ancient

Last edited:

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol aint you hard eh. shut up and go cry to your mummy.
Wond you could leave the abuse out alittle bit but have a good point no'1 want's to play a clone mir2 because they cant make money of it like you can on EURO so whats the point in copying nothing because your not going to make anything out of it.

please note this is ancient not real daneo. thank's

/ancient

Wheres the fun in that ?

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Wheres the fun in that ?
that first line wasnt to you btw m8 telling that guy :P well he might go cry to the admin's for abusing him m8:P babys do that alot.

/ancient

beeloopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
Hi everyone,

im working on KorTeX with NeOn, ive just read through this thread and noticed your all talking about euro clones. Tbh you all no **** about our server, you dont no what weve got planned and you dont no what were developing atm so take your euro clone **** somewhere else pls!

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
No, u idiot.

U make the game basiclly start at level 40, u cant do anything till ur lvl 40, this way, people get the kits/lvl they always wanted on euro+ have chance of getting better kits/spells, after, Make 60 the new lvl 40, FF at lvl 60, Curse lvl 60, stuff like that.
Thats what people want.

Not a euro clone, wif euro items, weres the fun in that? lol.

whats the point of doing that then ???? no difference at all tbh 10x skills lvl 60 3 x exp and skill remain the same. LIKE I HAVE ALREADY SAID there will be more skills items for past level 40 - 50 - 60 and so on, and for everyone talking about a Euro Clone, that aint happening do euro have skills fully coded :P do Euro have patches out every month or so, do they have new custom skills they have created to staff have the time or patience to come on and help chat to players do staff actually take note of and take an interest in there server community???

You see, all of you do have a point of some extent and people are right by saying this thread is for peoples opinions, new maps huntin areas bosses ect will be introduced that are NOT in euro so imo i cant see that being euro can you? Yes exp maybe slightly low for certain people but level 20 30 40 50 and onwards are still great acheivments. And if people can stick at it then maybe people will be personally rewarded by myself at level 50?

( Now to go completly of subject)

I have noticed a few posts about DragonChronicles, which i also play and yes its down atm but so what all servers have there troubles, dont see the need to flame, people should be very careful what they say on a public forum, I know the staff on DC and i know there doing there very very best to get it fixed and for what??? For you lot!! So a little bit of patience goes a long long way,

/Kitana

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
whats the point of doing that then ???? no difference at all tbh 10x skills lvl 60 3 x exp and skill remain the same. LIKE I HAVE ALREADY SAID there will be more skills items for past level 40 - 50 - 60 and so on, and for everyone talking about a Euro Clone, that aint happening do euro have skills fully coded :P do Euro have patches out every month or so, do they have new custom skills they have created to staff have the time or patience to come on and help chat to players do staff actually take note of and take an interest in there server community???

You see, all of you do have a point of some extent and people are right by saying this thread is for peoples opinions, new maps huntin areas bosses ect will be introduced that are NOT in euro so imo i cant see that being euro can you? Yes exp maybe slightly low for certain people but level 20 30 40 50 and onwards are still great acheivments. And if people can stick at it then maybe people will be personally rewarded by myself at level 50?

( Now to go completly of subject)

I have noticed a few posts about DragonChronicles, which i also play and yes its down atm but so what all servers have there troubles, dont see the need to flame, people should be very careful what they say on a public forum, I know the staff on DC and i know there doing there very very best to get it fixed and for what??? For you lot!! So a little bit of patience goes a long long way,

/Kitana

lol DC is a Copy of Euro but let me get summat straight if your gonna have thing's planned why dont you tell us your plan for the near future. not just

[BY NeOn]
12mb/s Dedicated Server PC/Connection
Windows XP Media Editon
--------------------------------------------
GMS: Kitana, Defiance, Ebony, Stealth
--------------------------------------------
Server Status:

Exp x 3
Start Gold - 0
Start Level - 1
Server IP: tba

Rare drops will remain rares, this includes Books, Armours, Weapons, and Items.
----------------------------------------------
New Features:

All new current items/armours/weapons/skills are ingame and working.
Blizzard, Reincarnation (Works with amulet of revival), MeteorStrike, PoisonCloud, Rage, ProtectionField, also ingame.

NEW SKILLS:

2 for each class,

Taos get yet another new summoning skill,
Warriors get a nice new long range attack with ''interesting'' features,
Wizards of course get a nice ''cause as much damage as possible'' skill, also

the other 3 skills will be announced soon along with full list of features.

----------------------------------------------

ofcourse people gonna say this sounds ****. the only good thing you have is spell's atm. and if EURO wanted to add new things IE SKILLS ITEMS MOBS MAP's they would. and tbh if your wanting to make money (proberly are) one day you will get done by EURO for copy right but atm were all at risk because all people do now is make servers for donation's must agree the server's need to live of donation's but if you want the server you have to pay for it your self. thats what so greedy with people now day's and the people who are making money ever day of private servers are risking us all to be getting done from copyright
many people say why havnt they sue'd us for copyright proberly because they still have load's of player's still and proberly 50% of the people who have left come to private servers.

/ancient

Last edited:

beeloopy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
lol DC is a Copy of Euro but let me get summat straight if your gonna have thing's planned why dont you tell us your plan for the near future. not just

ofcourse people gonna say this sounds ****. the only good thing you have is spell's atm. and if EURO wanted to add new things IE SKILLS ITEMS MOBS MAP's they would. and tbh if your wanting to make money (proberly are) one day you will get done by EURO for copy right but atm were all at risk because all people do now is make servers for donation's must agree the server's need to live of donation's but if you want the server you have to pay for it your self. thats what so greedy with people now day's and the people who are making money ever day of private servers are risking us all to be getting done from copyright
many people say why havnt they sue'd us for copyright proberly because they still have load's of player's still and proberly 50% of the people who have left come to private servers.

/ancient

Tbh m8 were have we said we want to make money! we dont need the money to keep our server up it costs fk all anyway and before you say "your not online 24/7 atm" your wrong, cos we are! we are constantly testing and devolping new things for YOU! we get no benefit from this server apart from a little "thanks" of the people who enjoy it (when its up).

as far as realeasing our plans for the future gos, why should we at this time, this is an advert to put the server name about. this is not a "whats next for KorTeX..." post!

we have plans for the future and they will be released when the team feels it right to do so, not when some no it all 17 yr old tells us to!

/Stealth

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hi everyone,

im working on KorTeX with NeOn, ive just read through this thread and noticed your all talking about euro clones. Tbh you all no **** about our server, you dont no what weve got planned and you dont no what were developing atm so take your euro clone **** somewhere else pls!

I'm only giving you advice, I havn't once said your server is a Euro clone BUT, with the EXP only at x3 its quite hard for it not to be a clone (Up to a point) unless ofcourse you are planning on customising it from the start rather than keeping all euro items ingame and continuing on from there.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Tbh m8 were have we said we want to make money! we dont need the money to keep our server up it costs fk all anyway and before you say "your not online 24/7 atm" your wrong, cos we are! we are constantly testing and devolping new things for YOU! we get no benefit from this server apart from a little "thanks" of the people who enjoy it (when its up).

as far as realeasing our plans for the future gos, why should we at this time, this is an advert to put the server name about. this is not a "whats next for KorTeX..." post!

we have plans for the future and they will be released when the team feels it right to do so, not when some no it all 17 yr old tells us to!

/Stealth

haha your such a n00b.
1. i aint 17 daneo is.
2. when did i say it isnt 24/7 freak
3. you may not of said summat about donation's yet. but you will.
4. your a idiot with a ****y atachude.
5. get a life.

/ancient

NeOn

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 12, 2003
Chatsworth Estate, Manchester
haha your such a n00b.
1. i aint 17 daneo is.
2. when did i say it isnt 24/7 freak
3. you may not of said summat about donation's yet. but you will.
4. your a idiot with a ****y atachude.
5. get a life.

/ancient

with an attitude like you have what do you expect? Me and Stealth havnt once said that we are planning on donations. And even if we was it does not concern you in the slightest.

Instead of flaming everyone why dont you actually post something that actually relates to the server. As your being to go complelety of track and started to annoy me.

If you dont like the sound of this server then its simple do not play. What we decide to release and when is entirly up to us and noone else. We dont need idiot knowitalls tryin to run the show for us.

Now if you havnt anything constructive to say, i suggest you say nothing at all.

/Kitana

Robert

Actual Jesus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
Cut the spam/flames in this thread.
Any persistence to talk about anything other then further server info/constructive criticism/updates will result in infractions.

Regards
Beard