Lancer

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

COPY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2003
Bed Room
New Server
Name: lancer
IP: 80.6.166.228
this is a new server, still in beta stages and there are quite a few bugs that need fixing but the gms are getting there, most will be fixed in next reboot

it uses frozen files and atm the start lvl is 23, but i think they may be reducing this.

come give it a go :)

(btw not my server im just advertising for them)

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Where do i get patches any 1? plz reply asap

nathan123

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 28, 2004
Lincoln
it looks like a good server altho i was only there 10 mins i was attacked by this tit but he ended u tting.
dnt let this put u off just watch a char called cheat0r

Dal_G

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 28, 2004
no not cheat0r, ive had a problem with him on whoop hes using mirlander btw so if hes on ur server bann him instantly

Buffy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2003
some pathetic effort ppl feel the need to use can some one post a patch list n a link to download the .exe please :)

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
hi ther all i,m the host of the lancer server and thanks for that i will be banning him i have been scouring these boards for like 7mths or so and only posted 2 so heres my 3 lol just needed to do this on my own,set it up i mean and yeah it has some bugs but just let me know website for patches is www.lanceworld.co.uk which i,m just updating with new ones at mo i have items up to and beyond lvl 60 and you can lvl beyond lvl 80 with not bad exp,allround.i,m just waiting on more ram at mo and server is not alive and kicking fully yet so bare with me......if any lag..

lanky1

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2003
U.K
looks like a kool server but way 2 LAGGY for me try sort ya lagg out m8

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
just uploading new files to host for website and i need more ram due today but not here yet so fingers crossed monday and still my server is still really invite only at mo but its up at mo for all so bare with me pls...

Mikerowe

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
no ofence it aint all dat i went on it got no help from Gm's Bludy if ur a wizz u get kit 4 lvl 30 :S wen ur 23 all wizz has is woden sword and armour >.<

FallenLord

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
I Think there is a fine line between gm corruption and helpfulness onces sum1 bcums a gm they assume tht thy have the authority to be a jak ass which is proved in this case be gud for sum help for once from the gms not oo im not allowed to do tht or giv u this advice so my suggestion is th gms stop acting like thy got summit jammed up their kisser and strt helpin peeps..........plz? =P

mutatedkbass

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
tbh they do have the authority to become a Jak ass Dick if u didnt relise they make the server so they can do whatever they like on it. Tbh if u made a server u wud wanna do lots of things on there. So he made the game he can do whatever the fck he likes tbh!

Robert

Actual Jesus
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
Yes.
rofl i have made server but i dnt see the point of standing there being ann assclown of a gm cos no1 will stay tbh tbh tbh tbh

scody

Dal_G said:
no not cheat0r, ive had a problem with him on whoop hes using mirlander btw so if hes on ur server bann him instantly
yeh i know it was a few posts ago but cheat0r really is a cheator on all the servers he go's on. i h8 him he really if a tit (.)(.) <- him (the one on the right lol)