Actually the song is..
If you leave me now, youll take away the biggest part of me
No baby please dont go

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Whoms post? Kuds? that doesnt end in a question. The only post Prai edited, he edited before the next post so there isnt a problem.

Just leave it mystic, you lost lol.

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
I dont think VIP status should be a prize, as most people with VIP have contributed in some way to the forums.

But as for the rest Prai did win fairly even tho he was the only one really playing lol.

BeaverLJ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2005
Cambridge,England, UK
Lol, at saying my pocket money isnt enough, I only earn £250 a month and I think thats ****, but then again, I can't take a full-time job since im joining the police in February and its hard to get somewhere to take you on when its only temporary.

Also, you go to Cambridge as in the University?
no i dont go uni. i live 21 miles outside of cambridge so an easy 2.50 bus journey gets me shopping :D if u earn 250 a month, surely u buy stuff to then?

Raptor Jesus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 14, 2006
no i dont go uni. i live 21 miles outside of cambridge so an easy 2.50 bus journey gets me shopping :D if u earn 250 a month, surely u buy stuff to then?

I buy very little actually, I pay £30 a week to my girlfriends parents cos I live in their house lol. Which takes about 1/2 of my money, aside from that I try not to spend too much money. I would never actually go out and physically want/need/try to spend everything I have.

Although in the past I pissed money around like it was nothing, and It made things harder later on. Although I apologise for assuming you were going to be a ****. Im used to the average LOMCN'er saying "Yeah man i just spend £5000 on a rolex for ma-selv and ma-girfrend who is da supArModel LOL"

I used to earn £900 a month woking full-time, when i look back now, I dont understand where the **** all my money went. The only things I got from back then that were any use was a car, car insurance, and a computer.

Azura

Mir3 Coder & Adviser
Mar 12, 2005
I think the prize should be a passionate weekend of making love to the one they call 'Milo'

Views?

/Lync

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
this thread still going then.

i win yet?

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Yes Browsing the internet, And for your record mate, The thread Is long over.

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
carefactory1ot.jpg

Mystickiller

Bored AF
Golden Oldie
Dec 24, 2003
Minnesota, USA
yes prai im jelous, just posting out the fact that you were pathetic enough to go back and change your post to a question. All i was merly pointing out that this post

no1 is going to win and frankly i really couldn't give a flying fishcake about finishing this post with a question.

does infact end in a question does it not?

therefore you owned yourself and are disqualified, here is beachy's rules

[*]Your reply has to end in some sort of question, that question is totally up to you but aslong as it doesnt go against our global forum rules already in place such as flaming another forum member.

i believe that post followed the rules. cry good my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.