England (UK)
When i said 2 hours, i meant 2 mins ;)

Blam, why couldnt you hold on for a couple more hours until posting? =/

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
You can choose both if you wish, though rather odd!

Do you think blam is a noob low rate spammer?

And do you think we should egt a moderator just for this thread? lol

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
I'll be the moderator.

And I am no noob low rate spammer, I am one of the best trained spammers in the industry, noshen mother****er.

edit: sup?

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
I was gna suggest a MOD for this thread lol, honest. :P

Beachy, do you like my prize idea about the winner choosing a member of there choice to be banned for 3 days? xD

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
If I get banned then all staff members usenet will go! That is part of the terms of service for being part of the blam LOMCN corruption club

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom
I was gna suggest a MOD for this thread lol, honest. :P

Beachy, do you like my prize idea about the winner choosing a member of there choice to be banned for 3 days? xD

Nah it isnt fair on the banned member lol and blam if you just say sup? again ill slap you silly, thats not a decent enough question!

Who do you think will make a good mod ?

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
So I go in to work tonight at Starbucks after smoking a fairly decent sized blunt. I get there about 15 minutes early for my shift so I decided to go and make myself a drink while I waited in the backroom for my shift to start.I go behind the front registers and was chatting with one of my co-workers with my back to the front of the store when I hear a loud ass ****ing racket behind me and my co-workers face lit up and a weird look was on her face. I looked around and this ****ing ****** is standing at the counter with a brown paper sack and what looked to my untrainedeye, a big mother****ing gun that could ****ing kill me. (Sorry im just really freaked out right now. my hands are still shaking)

He yells at us to fill the bag with cash and to hurry the **** up. At this time of the night there were only 3 baristas working and on the floor there were only maybe 2 or 3 customers in chairs. One of them, this preppy faggot asian kid dropped his drink on the ground and ran out the side door

He didnt actually point the gun at any one of us, he just had it at his side pointed down and away from himself. He looks over at me and im still ****ing stoned but at the same time now im freaking out like its almost not real. He yells at us to give him cash again and the asst. manager on duty was totally calm during the whole thing, although i could tell he was pissing his pants. he emptied the two tills at the front and the guy grabbed up the bag and jammed it into his coat pocket and bolted out the side..

But by the time he had gotten out i guess that asian kid called the cops on his cell cause we could already hear the sirens before he made it out the door. He almost tripped on his way out on that spilled drink and managed to make it out the door, over the hedges seperating our parking lot from the restaurant behind us and down to the street, after that we couldnt see anything.

Heres a shot of the cops outside the store....

pic1.jpg

So the manger closes the store early and sends us home after we gave our statements. I guess they caught the guy like 8 blocks down...mother****in ****** s can run. i get home and my mom asked me why i was home so early and i tell her the story and she flips out And said "youre moving with your aunte and uncle in bel-air" I begged and pleaded with her the other day But she packed my suitcase and sent me on my way She gave me a kissin and she gave me my ticket I put my walkman on and said I might as well kick it
First class, yo this is bad, Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass Is this what the people of bel-air livin like,Hmm this might be alright! I whistled for a cab and when it came near the Licensplate said fresh and had a dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare But I thought now forget it, yo home to bel-air

what should i do?

Status
Not open for further replies.