Last Stand [Last Checked 19/01/10]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

twigletuk

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 17, 2005
Crewe Cheshire
GameMaster Add my msn [email protected] Ive made an web site for you. Ill send you link so you can edit. You can use this for the time bein. You can do w.e with it. Just give me a pm on msn for the access to web site.

Web Site :: http://laststandforum09.webs.com/ - This is for to keep the spam on a low level. Please do not spam this thread. Use the web site if you need to talk. GameMaster Use the web site for w.e you need.

Thnx.

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Ok guys im on all night fixing adding new stuff. have been taking a few days off and sorting some stuff irl.

Clan - Removed im fixing script now.
Exp Cave - Why does every1 want this it ruins a server.

Things are getting added.
Just because these are crusade files doesnt mean we want it being crusade... things will be changed.

"In it for the money" - No.... i would simply like the money to cover next months dedi costs as i dont have all the money in the world beleive or not.

Please if you dont like the server, Post Constructive comments not aload of crap putting players off playing.

The team is new to this and we are trying our very best, and no craig we are not school kids but i have better things to do with my life than to sit looking at a computer screen as its all iv done for the past week.

As for Login Gate crashing... its Sql 2005 Nothing i can do about this, this is why we are "thinking" of changing to 2.6+

Thankyou
/Terry

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
you should ask ur dedi ppl why you cant use sql 2000

paul.obrien

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2008
some resson sql 05 has never worked well for Td's 2.3 files

sql 2000 is far the best option for td files.
Ive been using 200 for the last 2 years on darkrealm and its never crashed once.
99.99% uptime in 2 years is a great achievment .
Switch to sql 2000

Ok guys im on all night fixing adding new stuff. have been taking a few days off and sorting some stuff irl.

Clan - Removed im fixing script now.
Exp Cave - Why does every1 want this it ruins a server.

Things are getting added.
Just because these are crusade files doesnt mean we want it being crusade... things will be changed.

"In it for the money" - No.... i would simply like the money to cover next months dedi costs as i dont have all the money in the world beleive or not.

Please if you dont like the server, Post Constructive comments not aload of crap putting players off playing.

The team is new to this and we are trying our very best, and no craig we are not school kids but i have better things to do with my life than to sit looking at a computer screen as its all iv done for the past week.

As for Login Gate crashing... its Sql 2005 Nothing i can do about this, this is why we are "thinking" of changing to 2.6+

Thankyou
/Terry

changing toi 2.6 is more work than your capable of terry.
No offence intended but your still geting the grasps of basic 2.3.
Your no where near ready for 2.6.
Just change to sql 2000 and 99% of your problems will be over

you should ask ur dedi ppl why you cant use sql 2000
I said in a previour post but im 99.99 % sure that windows web server wont support 2000.

I would strongly advise you asking for an operating system to be reinstalled.
You can get windows server 2003 R2 Standard for £10.00 a month with many hosts.
Ive used this OS for the last 2 years on 3 servers.
and i use it on my test servers.
Its the most stable for mir2 and you will have no issues installing anything as its designed for this type of stuff

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
He can't use 2000 because the dedi is using Windows Server 2008, SQL 2000 doesn't install on this I believe, like it doesn't on Vista/7

Kani

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 8, 2007
Couple comments about server.

Yes you face some gate issues but other than that you are simply using crusade files and instead of updating em and making em better u simply removed **** making em worst.

Where are clans?
Where is exp cave?
Where is guild cave with guild kit?
Why is Crusade cave not working?
Why u made fox cave lvl90 while an item from there is needed for noob quest?
Why no new kits?
Why u made EM uber hard and now no1 hunts it and no more fun fights there?
You gonna add ne new cave?
Why the *** lowering exp on a high rate server?Whats the point?Making it last lol?

Those are just couple things i noticed after playing couple days and are really annoying.And login gate fuking up aint an excuse for not doing nething from the above since u dont fix gate neway.

Crusade is an out-of-date server but can still be nice if you add the above.

Also you have 102731023 gm's.Ne1 of em actually doing nething or just potential corrupt?

Said everything I would of.

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Dedi's crashed and cant manually reboot so gonna have to get dedi company to do it, iv sent them a support ticket they'l get back to me asap.

And paul... the 2.6 files i got LOL are so much easier than 2.3 we'v fixed Sins so you can put kit on them etc, changed all spells so they are not overpowered / underpowered, Had a few guys on testing for bugs, and all seems aye ok for exploits etc, just in process of adding more items to server, Tigers are fully working. and with 2.6 u dont need sql 2000/2005 as u can edit the items etc threw the files.
which would be nice for us as 2005 doesnt work on our dedi.
i agree Crusade is a lost cause tbh. I myself dont feel comfortable with the server as all items etc where there when i opened it and i dont know them if you know what i mean. i rushed its up time when i should have spent alot more time onit.
for this i feel bad as i feel people have wasted time / effort on the server, but im sorry to say i dont think i will be bringing it back up, i would love to bring these 2.6 files up, and just show u people what me and my team can do, as this is so much easier than 2.3 imo.

Mod please close thread....

Last Stand = Dead .. ... .. .. .. .. .. ..

Sorry /Terry

Status
Not open for further replies.