Last Stand [Last Checked 19/01/10]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
No my name is not terrysmummy its some guy thinking his funny.... but ohwell.

Can't really say much about yourself "Location: Your Mums Bedroom".

Anyway, I was asking because someone said it was, well actually quite a few people said it was. I think that's because it got a little suspicious that this "TerrysMum" person got to level 55+ even though he joined the server a little late than others did. But before anyone jumps to conclusion, I am not calling the server corrupt I was just asking a question.

Last edited:

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Can't really say much about yourself "Location: Your Mums Bedroom".

Anyway, I was asking because someone said it was, well actually quite a few people said it was. I think that's because it got a little suspicious that this "TerrysMum" person got to level 55+ even though he joined the server a little late than others did. But before anyone jumps to conclusion, I am not calling the server corrupt I was just asking a question.

I will look into this sorry.

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Na its fine, i understand how agitated people get, Iceman does it take 24 hours for Dedicated servers to become fully accessable do you know? because iv bought it, uploaded all files etc, but i cannot actually get into them on the dedi.....

it may as they want to make sure your money is good

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Right guys.....
Dedi obv aint going to be up till tomoz so were going to open up the server on the pc we was on before
feel free to pop on but it may be a lil laggy as we are on the dedi server changing stuff around.... Sorry once again for this

Version 1.3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 10, 2005
Dont think so, i just tried to log on and go "fatal server verification" :( and my char wasnt there *cries

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Keep getting conn closed, and does anyone know why my Norton Anti virus keeps deleting mir.exe saying its a backdoor trojan, can i get it to allow this programme instead of contstntly deleting it?

/Tom

Last edited:

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Ok guys.... Since we said we was going live.... we'v had a few more people on than when we was in beta.... and they have fount alot of bugs,
Due to this i will be keeping server ina beta testing state.
This will be best seens server is not yet on a dedi and theres alot of things need fixing .
Can an mod please close this thread, and i shall get it re-opened once i feel server is stable.
Once again i am really sorry for this, and i hope it doesnt put people off playing.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Couple comments about server.

Yes you face some gate issues but other than that you are simply using crusade files and instead of updating em and making em better u simply removed **** making em worst.

Where are clans?
Where is exp cave?
Where is guild cave with guild kit?
Why is Crusade cave not working?
Why u made fox cave lvl90 while an item from there is needed for noob quest?
Why no new kits?
Why u made EM uber hard and now no1 hunts it and no more fun fights there?
You gonna add ne new cave?
Why the *** lowering exp on a high rate server?Whats the point?Making it last lol?

Those are just couple things i noticed after playing couple days and are really annoying.And login gate fuking up aint an excuse for not doing nething from the above since u dont fix gate neway.

Crusade is an out-of-date server but can still be nice if you add the above.

Also you have 102731023 gm's.Ne1 of em actually doing nething or just potential corrupt?

Status
Not open for further replies.