Apr 16, 2003
Have downloaded it twice & still errors when i try to use the file eiserver.exe

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
soz lol i forgottt to mension there some things you need to change

in D:\Mud\Mir300\ add a folder called Market then put the 3 other folders in there market_prices Market_Saved and market_upg

then in D:\Mud\Mir300\Notice\ change the !Notice!.txt to eiserves.txt

if you get anymore probs let me know :)

Last edited:

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
nm, got another.

Last edited:

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
ur fully translated eiserver.exe inside these files?

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
no them files are not translated but i have translated an exe and these files hete i posted have more items etc.. in them :) here a pic of it and the client

SCREEN0001.JPG

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
i see theres a file called mir3db, but when i renamed it to it was .mdb it was the wrong format... what format it that file ment to be? as it currently doesnt have one.

wazz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2003
one more thing.....

Do i need korean/china font installed for it to read the chinese folders? or is that renamed.

Also i was wonder what these new spells were that supposely work with this version? (got any screenies)

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
I wonder If NightWolf Could help point me in the right direction if possible. Two Sets of Files, One from you Nightwolf - Fully Translated - But cannot get past after it says connecting. I Have checked it has MARKET Dir and also eiserves.txt but still no connect.

Zeph set of files work a treat (12-03 also) can connect but as not fully trasnlated - cannot get off horse etc.....

Is there a way to get a 12-03 client that somehow lets me connect and in game with your fully translated 12-03 server?

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Thans for that Nightwolf - Ill give that a Bash and the horse thing is Client related not server side as i thought. I have two clients that works with Zephs files, One you cannot get off your horse and the other you cannot get on and a Bar appears above evrybodys head and all mobs...

Ill keep plugging away at it though :)

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Nightwolf - that script is basically a Job to Change Sex, Change Job (Warrior, Wizard, TAO) and Remove PK Points.

I can fully translate and post here if you want...

mauldor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2003
Well tried that Port change and Yes - Lets me Login now and go into game - but hit another strange but true problem - I made sure the MIR3 and MIR4 Exe match both side and soon as i go into game - its says Wrong Client loaded and disconnects me :(

And Nightwolf - I tried to reg on your site but the bit were it says type the number as displayed in the Gfx, well i dont get the Gfx --- Wierd...

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
says that with me 2 m8. has anyone besides night_wolf got this to work?

greymouser

Well I have the 1125 eiserver.exe and mir3.exe running with the rest of my exe's straight MSRF2.9b =/ it works fine and can log in & play but lots of strangeness... Like my level 1 wiz having 1109 hp upon creation... Yeah a lot is probably due to using all MSRF2.9b exe's and database...

I loaded the database from http://www.lsgame.com/down/mud3_2004113.exe but its all untranslated and I have no clue what's what to even attempt to fix it. I would be happy to do the keyboard data entry if somebody could provide me what needed to go where lol. Or if anyone has this one translated I would REALLY appreciate a link to d/l a backup of it or whatever.