lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Latest Mir3 Server Files ? (RELEASE)

Ive been given a set of server files for the mir3 server, as far as i know they are the latest set, (DONT BLAME ME IF THEY ARE NOT)

i cant tell you if they are packed... more likely they are, iam up loading them now for anyone that may like them... as you know iam a mir2 person so i know nothing much about mir3 and thats why iam releaseing them as they are no good to me but someone mite like them.

PS. they are chinese

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/lifco/Kingforeiserver.rar

in the files you will find a load of new tools etcs enjoy

lif

Last edited:

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
sorry for the double post it would not me add this file

here is a read me of the server files as far as i know they are fully setup inc drops mobs items quests everything the only down side they are chinese

lif

Attachments

• Kingforeiserver.txt
    48.4 KB · Views: 55

mirlin6

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2004
United Kingdom
i'll have a go translating these

/mirlin

EDIT: what is items/mobs database supposed o be called it called crueldragon3gbasedata in 3.55 but not sure what its called for these files

thanks

Last edited:

Forbidden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2007
i'll have a go translating these

/mirlin

EDIT: what is items/mobs database supposed o be called it called crueldragon3gbasedata in 3.55 but not sure what its called for these files

thanks

The Database to access them will be called CruelDragon3GBaseData, Then goto tables click on TBL_StdItems then right click then return all rows, thats the database and the monster one is TBL_Monster and do the same with that as you did with Items.

Forbidden

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2007
when i try to make the database it gives me this

From what i can see from that screenshot you have already got the database and it says you are trying to overwrite it without using the Forceful Overwrite feature in the options tab.

Also:
When restoring the database make sure the correct path is in options like this:
C:/Mud3/Client&Database/Databases/Account.dat - Or the path it is in your files.

In the option part, otherwise your restoring it to the wrong place.

Sorry if this is wrong.

Last edited: