latest server files fully translated is ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
im asking as i have my old 1.4 server but wish to upgrade it to the latest fully translated server files , im bit out date but can emulator server files run online for others to connect?
ty in advance

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
There are NO fully translated files around. Some stuff still remain untranslated.

Upvote 0

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
ingel said:
There are NO fully translated files around. Some stuff still remain untranslated.

that realy help me? so what is the difernce from emul and server files i thought emul cant be hosted for others to connected to it sametime?

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
dreamcatcherei said:
that realy help me? so what is the difernce from emul and server files i thought emul cant be hosted for others to connected to it sametime?
Well if you use your brain, why the hell would there be a mir 1.9 adviserment section if the no one couldn't connect to the servers?

Just browse the forum yourself, and you will find out.

Upvote 0

dreamcatcherei

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2004
for your info most top version servers always with hold the files hence why should i start using files if no1 has actuly explained them ty anyway

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Took me 30 seconds to find that... use the search button for once!

Also, i didnt understand what you wanted to say in your last post, also why make 2 exactly the same posts in 2 different sections???

What 1.9 emulator files have that 1.4 leaked dont?
  • You can have guild ranking
  • You can have new spells like paraball, massthunder, masspoison
  • You can have everything mir 1.4 has
  • You can have alot more things with NPC's
  • Gloabl shout using a NPC
  • New mob attack's including Omaking Minotaurking Crystal spider etc.
  • Item upgrading (adding stats like sc, mc..)
  • Item name changing using a NPC
  • New gamemaster commands like @realive wich resurrects a dead person
  • Etc. etc. etc.
I am sure there is more, i just cba listing it all, but i think you get my point.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DevilsKnight said:
lol no offense ingel but r u having a bad day?

anyhoo back on topic. just go to this thread
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=29587

d/l the files and set them up (waits for the help post :D) and play about with them, see what you can do with them, its always better to have a look 1st hand than have some1 tell you.
As a matter of fact, yes i am having a bad day, i have been studiying for the past 7 hours, and IT IS ****ING ANNOYING.

.back to studying.

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
DarkDevil said:
Files From 1.4 and 1.9 Servers Always Remained Untill This Very Date Not Fully Translated
Even though i read that post about 6 times, i still could not understand what you were trying to say. Rephraze please.

Upvote 0

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
ingel said:
Even though i read that post about 6 times, i still could not understand what you were trying to say. Rephraze please.

lol no files ave ever been 100% translated. Wot u studying 4 GCSE's? I'm glad i had mine a while ago :bouncey:

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Rizzla said:
I'm guessing you failed then?
You're English is terrible!
Aren't you a smartass eh? I would say my english is pretty damm fine as i am only 13, i can speak in 3 different languages (4th not that good), and i am from estonia. Even though my language is estonian, and i dont really need to speak english anywhere in estonia, i still have better spelling than about 25% of this forum.

Upvote 0

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
Rizzla said:
I'm guessing you failed then?
You're English is terrible!

dnt think hes talking 2 u ingel, but how is my english terrible cause i rite short hand? Rizzla go away u looser unless u've got something good 2 say.

Oh ye and if ur speak 2 ingel wtf!! check the above post

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
lozmuir said:
Most of the people on this forum cant spell, but there are some people who do actually have some sort of intelligence.

and ingel, at your age exams dont matter :P
Well, they do to me. I am not a geek or anything, i have a very active social life, but how i study does matter to me. I prefer to get in to collage without payng stupid amounts of money. I also have played the piano for 6 years, now i am studying the bass guitar (the piano sucks trust me), but the guitar is pretty cool actually.

Ok, i just noticed i have typed too much.

Upvote 0

Rizzla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
I was talking to DevilsKnight, not you Ingel.

DevilsKnight said:
dnt think hes talking 2 u ingel, but how is my english terrible cause i rite short hand? Rizzla go away u looser unless u've got something good 2 say.

Oh ye and if ur speak 2 ingel wtf!! check the above post

It has nothing to do with "short hand"

looser?

Files From 1.4 and 1.9 Servers Always Remained Untill This Very Date Not Fully Translated?

hes?

I've never understood people writing in "Short" because it's usually a letter short of the proper word. Stop being lazy and right English the way it's meant to be!

Upvote 0

Rizzla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
ingel said:
Well, they do to me. I am not a geek or anything, i have a very active social life, but how i study does matter to me. I prefer to get in to collage without payng stupid amounts of money. I also have played the piano for 6 years, now i am studying the bass guitar (the piano sucks trust me), but the guitar is pretty cool actually.

Ok, i just noticed i have typed too much.

The Piano rocks!

I've been playing it for about 13 years now. Best instrument I've ever played!

Upvote 0

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
Rizzla said:
The Piano rocks!

I've been playing it for about 13 years now. Best instrument I've ever played!
Well, maybe my view can change when i will be a little bit older, but at my age i doubt ANYONE will like playing the piano. The guitar is pretty nice though ;).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.