League Of Legends

smoochy boys on tour

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Really quite shocked no-ones tried this game yet, For those that have played Dota in the past it's quite similar, it's classed as a MOBA currently I play the US servers [the EU are awful imho]. Wondering if anyone else has joined up?

If not I happily invite you :P It benefits me too ;) The referral link :

https://signup.leagueoflegends.com?ref=4ad1b8d17c416

Now then i'll explain more about this game, there's a variety of classes : Stealthers, tanks, mages, assasins and so forth. There's ability power builds [mages and some tanks actually], hp builds [tanks ofcourse] and attack damage and attack speed [melee dpsers or ranged dpsers].

Each week a rotation of champions is made free and through each game you gain IP or you can buy RP [if you're lazy and want to go through unlocking stuff thet fast way] Over time you can use your IP to unlock certain champions maybe even some on the free week that you'd like to main.

Battles can last up to 1hour possibly longer depending on the skill level of the team and set-ups. Late game [long game ending] can however be devastating if you make a slight screw up but that's not until you're at either [high ELO - mid ELO]. Concider ELO like a ranking also.

Overall i've been playing this game through closed beta up until now and still play it to this day. I absolutely love it.

Hope to hear what you guys think of it also and all the best, if you need to look me up i'm BlazingFury.

/Czeldabolg

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Played it plenty, well easy game... aslong as you get the right hero...

It's the same as dota, all heroes are 'equal' .. until you get your ulti and then ya imba (Aslong as you know what your doing).

Needs a lot more work to balance imho. My bro still plays, I don't. Gonna stick to Dota until this is balanced more.

This game is from the makers of dota I believe (Not IceFrog but his team).. so no doubt it is an awesome game... just not balanced enough for me atm.

I've played Dota from WC3 RoC... so kinda got a head start I suppose.