Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
oooo how do u know my name on there mate? its grimz11 btw

Dibbyz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 23, 2004
Love the game, been playing it a few months with my bro now :) In need of a good bunch of people to play with really on vent or whatever

wario

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2008
i been playin 2weeks tbh so still gettin to know some of the champs tbh but heim is my man mostly

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Iv always put off moba style games, never thought they would be my type of game until i just started playing LoL, totally addicted to game, anyone on here still playing?.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone got any tips for a decent champion? currently play Ashe and Jax and not keen on them anymore, they were good at the start but as i got highier am just getting my ars handed to me.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Try the free ones against bots. I usually play Katarina, Master Yi or Kayle, all OP once you master them.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Try the free ones against bots. I usually play Katarina, Master Yi or Kayle, all OP once you master them.

What do you mean by Master them? Sorry still learning ;p.

I mean i know about the Runes and Masteries, i love the Masteries system as you can do as many builds as you wish and reset all points at any time for free.

The only mode i been playing is PVP - 5v5, i did have a game of the Co-op mode but the bots kept ganking me in the middle -.-.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Basically by mastering them you simply have created a build that you own with. This means you know when to attack and when to play it safe without feeding the opposition. The best way to learn is play bots over and over till you know which items to buy. Once you've got your build down thats when you fight players as you wont waste time deciding what items to buy and when. Once fighting players you'll naturally gain experience of when to ambush, when to push, when to play defencively and so on. If you want someone to play with I can play some games with you from time to time. My name on their is Tyraes2208.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
add specop and gfnoob about 15 of us from lomcn play this will help you out, an bots are useless too easy.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Cheers, added you all anyway. Just been playing a few demo matches, quick matches and good to learn from.

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Bots aint useless if your practicing John, very good for building up your rotations and builds.