Ledu IP Changer Problem

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
okies this is my first attempt at a 1.9 server so Im learning!!

Can get the server running fine doesnt appear to be any problems that side. However, I go into my client folder and use the Ledu IP changer and the box comes up np. I change server name ok but every time I try to put in an IP address it comes up with a box
Message!!
??????IP????????

wont let me change IP!! I guess you have to change this before you go into mirconfig and change all the details there? After reading lots of posts on this I just cant get this to work.
Help would be appreciated guys ty :)

I am running behind a router, my IP is 192.168.1.2 but the router has set a gateway IP of 192.168.1.1 so which do I use :)

DrUgZ

Last edited:

Tjss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 28, 2005
Buckie, Scotland
Just abit of advice, 2.3 Is much simpler, interface is much better and a bigger database to fit more things in.

Can do pretty much anything with 2.3 plus its alot simpler to set up.

/Smoked

Upvote 0

nettim2k

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
Just abit of advice, 2.3 Is much simpler, interface is much better and a bigger database to fit more things in.

Can do pretty much anything with 2.3 plus its alot simpler to set up.

/Smoked

aye if its ur 1st time making a server 2.3 is the way 2 go

Upvote 0

DrUgZ

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 20, 2003
hmmmz... ok well will give it a try :)

ty for advice.... 2.3 it is...

DrUgZ

Upvote 0

Insane

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2003
The Matrix!!
okies this is my first attempt at a 1.9 server so Im learning!!

Can get the server running fine doesnt appear to be any problems that side. However, I go into my client folder and use the Ledu IP changer and the box comes up np. I change server name ok but every time I try to put in an IP address it comes up with a box

you fibber, you told me you hadnt been messing about with 1.9 when I came to your house last night, maybe the 3in1 regserver was responsible for caneing your internet.

Also, remember you need SQL for 2.3 at which point I would move the server off my PC onto a standalone tbh. unless your just gonna test it, but then I tried that and could I hell get the account creation proccess working, using the deaths files.

aye if its ur 1st time making a server 2.3 is the way 2 go
Its not his first attempt at a server, me and drugz were responible for the old 1.4 Insane Server which theboss eventually ended up running after hosting it and removing our GM rights etc.

Paul

Last edited:
Upvote 0