Ledu simulater M2 DELPHI source code 1.0 edition

smoochy boys on tour

NickAKAVexus

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2005
New york
lol no idea why you posted this.. its pretty much very old news and like 2 people here know how to program in delphi.. its also incomplete.

Their goal was to start an open source community since I don't read chinese I have no idea how its going.

EDIT: not to be mean. :brows:

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Nightwolf said:
ok here the source for the HH8 M2 below and a change log in which i tryed to translate o.O

This code finished the quantity to have 80%, the GM order only has written 4, the NPC script engine is already compiles finished, NPC ordered us only simply to write several. These quite are all simple, believed everybody can enrich in the very short time. Now the quite big project is the sand system has not compiled, this we can provide the sand system code in behind. Has the ability the person also may try the compilation. Everybody many exchanges, lets this M2 procedure play the role as soon as possible. Again this period, we can arrange two technical personnel to assist, to guide everybody to develop the M2 procedure. In the technology has the difficulty the friend may propose at the forum. Our technical personnel can promptly explain. Moreover hoped everybody do not have to be parsimonious, can write oneself the code which and consummate and everybody exchanges together. You exchange section of codes, he exchanges section of codes. Such M2 development progress can speed up the several fold. M2 source code

1st, Ledu simulater M2 delphi source code
http://www.mmorpg-network.com/downloads/M2Server(Delphi).rar

2nd, Ledu simulater Socket which the M2 source code uses to control
http://www.mmorpg-network.com/downloads/socket(Delphi).rar

That code is actually about a month old And wont be contuined by HH8

Its there own code, Whereas there new m2server that i released is based on the PlumeWind source

Also they wont be releasing updates to this They have even removed the section they had
Not that intrest was great in it...

Please research before you release NW..

Nightwolf

Developer
VIP
Jul 16, 2003
Manchester, UK
hmm soz m8 also the HH8 M2 you posted you have to add the auto mob spawns for it to spawn mobs in the robot files also is there an actual change log with it ?