Dedicated Member
Oct 9, 2004
the server files have a trojen in the M2Server.exe
Win32:Rbot-BUC [Trj]

Last edited:

LegendOfMir

LOMCN N00B +1
Veteran
Starlite server files from Bandet dont have viruses, i scan with 4 Antivirus (with the best in the world Norton Antivirus) and dont have virus this files. I think u have this troians on ur PC , and infected the exe when u dwload. Scan all ur HDD with AV. I suggest u NAV(NortonAntiVirus) 2005-2007 coz is the best in the world.
Regards,...:ppunk: :middle: :bounce:

kevin87

Night date without obligations, one night only
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 11, 2005
Usa
did u know norton anti virus been hacked n aint so good anymore??

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
ok ive dwn loaded the client and server files ran files 1-7 in the *run server from here* folder dne the Db COMMANER etc and this is wat i get

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t221/banana_666_bucket/FFFFS.jpg

i changed the Ip's from wat they were when i recievd the files do i need to leave the Ip's as they were as all i want atm is to get it working offline plus the port's do any need changing? any help would be awesome thanks.

p.s sry for being nooby(my first atempt at this and not going well lol >.<)

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
¼ÓÔرùÁ¹ÍøÂç²å¼þ¹ÜÀí³É¹¦...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØÓÎÏ·ÒýÇ湦Äܲå¼þ....
ÕýÔÚ¶ÁÈ¡ÅäÖÃÐÅÏ¢...
ÕýÔÚ¼ÓÔØ¿Í»§¶Ë°æ±¾ÐÅÏ¢...
¼ÓÔØ¿Í»§¶Ë°æ±¾ÐÅϢʧ°Ü£¡£¡£¡
7/14/2007 11:27:59 PM ·þÎñÆ÷Æô¶¯Òì³££¡£¡£¡Cannot create file c:\Mirserver\Mir200\Envir\GameLogItemNameList.txt

now im getting this >.< any1 help me plzzzz

Alii

Re: StarLite Server Files 16/03/2007 ~ Release

dis s hard to set up. i cant seem to get ledu

Aldino

LOMCN n00bie
Nov 20, 2003
Can anyone please upload the map update that is needed to play, the link doesn't work.

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
The links for the server are dead, can anyone try re-uploading or something?

Much appreciated..

P.S Sorry for the bump.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Im currently using these files on my comp at home, but its offline so i cant upload anything.. I have gems/orbs almost workin.. these files are abit sucky cuz u cant have stats on all ur items.. cant have ac/amc on the same item with acc/agil..

Could anyone point out a "updated" set of 2.3files, and dont say thedeath's files... i know alo tof people say they are the most current ones to get atm. and thats true, but i cant spend the time to update them through a document + set up sql when i have no experience with sql. Its complete failure to me.. + not having the net really sucks.

Anyways if no one helps me out i will just release a set of 1.9 files with as much of the 2.3 features as i can get into them, but with a few restrictions.. ie spells/stats/client >.<

/HELPmePLEASE

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Only thing that would be useable is the SVN files but you would need to code out bugs that are in them lol.

GuildWars

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 28, 2004
Ahhh lol.

Coding out bugs? I dont know how that stuff works tbh.. and not having the net, and going to college classes on the side. I dont think i have enough time to learn..

Im lookin for a basic up-to-date 2.3files.. Could someone release plazen(please)

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
I wouldnt mind a copy of these files and client is there anyway of getting them re uploaded to sentures site or something used to love this server!

Would be nice to add a few bits and get it back up with a brand new hard working server team!!

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
Can anyone get an offline ledu for this uploaded for me? I can't seem to find it in the files.

Status
Not open for further replies.