Legend of Immortal - Shanda

smoochy boys on tour

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
Hmm am 50/50 at the moment, it feels like one of those cheap martial art games tbh, combat is awsome though, really fast paced action type. As for the bosses i think it's both, they have caves like Mir with boss at end and they have instances only open certain times a day, as soon as you enter you get the instance list. It's not DC,MC,SC it's somthing like Power,Wisdom,Shen or some crap like that, has quick look in the files, it's got the elements attributes also.
It's got fishing, but terrible lol, what you do is control a hook and fish swim by and you have to grab them, had to do it for quest, il show pic.

Not played much but it's not bad i suppose.

actually saw that fishing in one the vids, looked ok.

What are the birds that follow people? class specific or?

edit: also added two more videos above.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I saw that fishing in one of the vids. its like a mini game, whats wrong with it lol

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Someone can use my account if they want to test it out, i not got much time it play it.

Reactions: Mask

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom
How did you get on with it mate or have you not tried it yet?.

downloaded it, installed it, but because you don't know what your clicking it installed like 3 other programs, so i uninstalled them tried it and now it doesn't work.

I'll probably retry next week sometime.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Think i got your problem mask, just installed the game again and started the launcher and it started updating then it closed and when ever i try to open it up again nothing happens.

Fix: Rename Autopatch.exe in client folder.

Peter12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2007
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaan I wish these korean style games would get released over here. They never do though :(